Do you think this bra matches my eyes?

Start from the beginning

" Hunter."

" Hmm."

" You have an audience."

He looked up and I pointed to the two girls. He laughed and walked closer to me.

" Well baby lets give them a show."

He pulled me in and grabbed my chin, he licked my bottom lip and I immediately gave him entrance. I grabbed the back of his head and the kiss got deeper. I wanted to keep going but then I realized we were in the store.

I pulled back slowly and Hunter turned around towards the girls who now were pissed and gave them wave and grin.  They stopped looking at us and went back to work just like they should of did  in the first place.

+++++++++

It was about an hour later and I knew Hunter was going to break any moment so I decided one more store and we would leave.

" One more store?"

He sighed and then out of nowhere his eyes lit up, " Okay I pick the last store then."

I shrugged, " What store?"

He pointed to a store that was behind me.

Victoria's Secret.

" Really?"

He shrugged, " I heard they have good deals."

I do need new underwear but having my boyfriend tag along, this is going to be something.

" Fine lets go."

We walked in and let me tell you, Hunter was the only dude. Those looks were something.  These people act like they never saw a dude in this store.

Its 2018 people!

" I have to get some things so feel free too look around I guess."

He chuckled, " Are you embarrass that I'm going to look at your underwear?"

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, " You shouldn't be because I'm the one who is going to be taking them off."

And with that he walked off. I was frozen. My legs couldn't even move and I hate that he has that effect on me but what can I do.

He turned around to look at me and start laughing.

I shook my head and slowly start walking to the panties section. Well Hunter knew what he was saying when he said they have good deals.

5 for $15

I start getting the ones I wanted and putting them inside the basket.

" HEY BABE!"

Oh no!

" DO YOU THINK THIS BRA MATCHES MY EYES!"

I didn't turn around because these people didn't see me walk in with him. Did they?

" LILYANNA, THE GIRL BY THE UNDERWEAR SECTION!"

I heard gasps and laughter. This boy is nuts!

I turned around and gave him a thumbs up, " LOOKS GOOD BABE."

He had that stupid smirk and took the bra off. I put the basket down and walked out.

That boy will be the death of me.

A few minutes later he came out the store with a bag in his hand.

" Let me guess you bought the bra?"

He laughed, " No these are for you. I'm guessing you wanted that underwear so I got them for you with a couple of shirts."

How is it possible for me to hate him?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, " Thank you."

He nodded, " I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

I shook my head, " No you didn't. I was just shooketh."

He laughed, " Shooketh?"

" Oh shut up, ready to get out of here?"

" Of course!"

He took the bags from my hands and walked towards the exit.

Good ol' trip to the mall.

+++++++++++++++

Welp guys! I'm alive!

I'm so sorry for the wait but I'm back!
I know this chapter is boring and short but I just wanted to get it out.

Thanks for everyone who stayed during this long break and I really appreciate it.

HERE COMES SOME FAMOUS WORDS FROM YOUR AUTHOR!

Vote or don't byeeeee ❤️

Missed that didn't you? 😂