Chapter 1

Jacob's pov

Jacob's pov.

I sit curled up in a cramped closet that's covered in muddy shoes and dusty jackets as I look through a tiny crack on the closet door and see a tall bearded man press a gun to my pleading mothers head. I sit and do nothing but watch in terror as tears stream down my mothers eye's as she begs and pleads for her life. The man presses down on the trigger and then suddenly...

"Mom!"

I gasp out as I jerkily sit up in the cheap motel bed. The dirty blonde girl lying next to me stirs at my sudden movement but luckily remains asleep. I take deep calming breaths before slowly slipping out from underneath the girl slim arm. Once my two feet hit the old wooden floor I pull up my vintage denim jeans which we're hanging on my feet and reach for my white tee and my leather jacket that we're lying a few inches away from the bed.

"Hey baby where are you going?"
The girl who I forgotten the name of abruptly murmurs just as I'm about to open the rusty door and leave.

"Shit", I whisper under my breath as I turn around to to face her.

"Well sweetheart I'm leaving, sorry to tell yah but I don't do more than one night flings", if it helps soften the blow a bit you we're somewhat of a good fuck".

"Hah", suddenly the dirty blonde girl laughs at my words making me quirk an eyebrow at her abrupt change in behavior.

"Sorry to tell yah sweetheart but I'm not asking your pompous ass to stay and be my boyfriend", I just wanted to make sure you pay me the money you owe me for last night".

"Money?" I question her.

"You actually think you got me to sleep with your raggedy ass last night with your"seduction skills" she says while making air quotes with her nimble fingers.

"You told me you pay me tomorrow for my services last night sweetheart, or we're you to drunk off your ass to remember?" The girl questions me with a shit eating grin on her face making my temper rise.

"Fine, I reach into my pocket and take out some pennies and toss them at her, "there's you're money yah little whore it's about how much your worth".

"Fuck you, you little bastard!". She screams at me while reaching for something on the dresser next to her. I see it's a sharp switchblade when she rises from under the covers with nothing covering her naked body as she quickly walks over to me.

"Look you son of a bitch, either give me my money or have your throat slit, either way I'll be happy.She says while pressing the sharp switchblade against my neck. I smirk at her stupidity as I reach behind my back and put my hand gun against her head making her eye's widen in terror.

"Look you daughter of a bitch either remove the switchblade from my neck or have a bullet go through your little brain, either way I'll be happy". I say to her mocking her previous threat. She quickly removes the weapon from my neck and slowly backs away with her hands up.

"Good little whore, I jokingly praise her as I turn my back to the door and walk to my car.

I slam the door of my Ford truck once I'm seated and put the keys into the ignition and turn it on.

"Today's the day", I whisper to myself as I stare at the picture of that asshole Jack Williams daughter that's taped to the my sun visor. "Today's the day I'll get my revenge for you mom, I'll make him pay".

______________________________________

The end. Well I hope you like this first chapter and I hope you add it to your library. Also I have to mention something. Jacob is an ass especially towards woman, but I know this isn't a great excuse but it mostly is due to his terrible childhood, so try not to hate him to much. I do promise he'll get better though.

Also be easy on me this is my first story and don't be afraid to give me some constructive criticism but don't be mean about it. Just tell me what I could do and shouldn't do. 💖