Poetry Challenge #3

Helloooo everyone!!!

So we read the entries of the previous live contest and honestly we are so proud that we have seen SUCH AMAZING talent like yours!! After thoroughly reading all entries, it's time to announce the winner! Soo....The winner of the Live Contest #2 is...

Witto150 !!!
Congratulations and keep it up!!!
We will be in touch soon with your prizes 🎉🎉

Alright, now that felicitations are done, and while we still have some time until our super hard working judges submit their reviews and results, here's another opportunity for you to tickle the creative bone in you!
We have another "The Mystical Awards Live Contest" for ya'll!!

So this time we gonna do it about writing....

From your Heart.....

One of our favourite genres....

Can be Sad and Emotional...

Can be touching and heart-warming...
Can be direct and satirical...
But is always amazing and awe-inspiring....

Poetry!!

Yeah that's right , we challenge you to write Poetry!!!

Here's how will work

- In the comments below, write a piece of poetry (has to be yours and original)

-

Buuuut hold on...There's a catch...

What? Here you go: it has to have an indirect meaning. After writing/posting the poetry in the comments, you MUST PM us the meaning of your poem...
You have until coming Thursday, the 28th of June 2:30 AM GMT/9 PM IST/11:30 AM EST to write the poem and send is the meaning as well. (only one entry allowed per person)

We will have 1 amazing winner (2 winners ONLY if number of entries are more than 10)

Now to appease the greedy part of your souls, what's a competition without a prize, right! So here are the prizes for the ultimate winner(s):

1. A winner Sticker
.
2. Interview that will be posted on one of our books!!

So whatchu waiting for!?!?

Start writing!!

Good Luck!!!

Admin 🖤