Bet.{G}.pt.2(long)

🎵Video games:Lana Del Rey🎵
•Grayson's pov•
The whole car ride we talked. I got to know her more and understand what kind of person she is. I learned that she wasn't just beautiful on the outside she was beautiful in the inside as well.
We get to my house
"Here we are" she smiles
"Yup.thank you again"I say and smile
"Your welcome"
"See you tonight?" I ask
"Ugh Okay you got me" she laughs and rolls her eyes.
I get inside and lay on my bed.
Y/n is so different from any other girl I've messed with. She genuinely makes me feel so good and happy. I learned that with just that 15 min car ride.
I can't let Aaron get to her.
*later the night*
•Your POV•
I was looking for something to ware for the party
"This?"i say holding up a dress to the mirror showing my best friend Sam.
"Umm if you want to go to a funeral" she says
I huff and continue to look.
"OMG this y/n" she says holding up a dress I haven't even worn
"You sure it isn't to much?"
"Hell no you'll look hot. Put it on"
I go in the closet and put it on.

We get to the party and walk in

We get to the party and walk in. The house was huge on the inside. I've only see the outside from dropping gray off. We walk to the drinks and I feel a hand on my lower back I turn around to see Aaron.
"Hey" I say
"You look so hot" he says looking me up and Down that made me kinda uncomfortable but I just played it off.
"Thank you" I smile sipping my drink looking around.
As I was looking around I spot gray looking around as if he was looking for someone. I get little butterflies. We make eye contact and I smile and wave. His face lights up and starts to walk towards me. 
"Hey" He says
"Hi" I smile he kisses me on the cheek.
"You look beautiful" I say looking in her eyes.
•Grayson's pov•
I walk up to Aaron and y/n.
"So grayson where's that girl you were making out with in the hall yesterday? Did you bring her?" Aaron says smirking at me knowing y/n was there listening. She looks at me with sadness in her eyes.
"That was just a rumor she started because I blew her off" I say looking at him in anger. 
"Y/n would you uh like to dance with me?" I ask she smiles
"Sure" we get to the dance floor and start dancing. A slow song comes on and I looks at y/n.
I put my hand on her waist and she puts her hands around my neck. We just look at each other.
After a couple minutes of dancing I move my eyes down to her lips.
She looks at mine. We start to lean in then finally I fealt her lips agains mine and it was the best feeling ever it was perfect.
All of a sudden the music cuts off the the lights turn on.
We pull away to see Aaron where the DJ is with a microphone.
"Lady's and gentlemen. I would like to congratulate Grayson Dolan for bagging yet another chick And it non other than y/n y/l/n" Y/n looks at me confused and pulls away. I get nervous and angry of what he was about to say.
"Puberty sure did hit her like a truck." He says winking and laughing. Y/n was getting uncomfortable.
"That's why me and my bud Grayson decide to make a bet on who can bag her first. So....Congrats Grayson you won the bet" he gives me an evil smirk. I give him and angry stare and ball my fists.
I look at y/n and see her breathing hard and tears running down her face.
"Y/n-" I grab her arm she snatched it away and runs out the house. I give Aaron one last death stare and I run after her.
•y/n pov•
I run out the house and head to my car. I can barely see with the tears in my eyes. I can't believe it was all fake. I knew I should have trusted him. He's the schools biggest player.
I look up and see Grayson run out and look around.  I hurry up and start my car and leave.
I get home and just cry myself to sleep. I was really falling for him. I thought I brought out another side to him. I guess it was just an act.
*Monday*
•Your POV•
I walk into school. Everyone looks at me  I just ignored them and walked to my locker.
I hear a group of people walk in the front. I look and see Grayson's group. But Grayson wasn't there. Aaron was and he looses at me and winked. I just looked away.
•Grayson's pov•
I walk into school after my friends to stop myself from bashing Aaron's head. I walk in and instantly see y/n at her locker.
I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Y/n" I say weakly
She looks at me in anger
"Leave me alone Grayson" she says closing her locker and walking away. I follow her
"Y/n pleas"
"I said leave me alone dolan. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I was just some stupid bet anyways." With that she walks away. I just stand there frozen and then walk away.

After school I waited in the front to see y/n come out. After a while she finally walks out.
She sees me and just walks right by me.
"Y/n pleas hear me out"
We get to her car. I stand in front of her door.
"Move"
"Not until you let me explain"
"Why..why do you was to explain yourself to me. You have every girl in the whole school falling to your feet. Why me" she says
"Your not like every girl that why I'm doing this-"
"So you decided to make a bet on who can "bag" me first"
"No-well ya BUT listen. That time in your car I got to acutely know you for you and you made me feel different. Your not like any other girl I've messed with. After that everything I told you or did was real I wasn't playing an act. Those were my tru feelings. Especially the kiss." I say
"I'm really falling for you y/n" I walk closer to her and put my hand on her cheek she softened.
"I'm falling for you to Grayson" she says.
I smile and lean in for a kiss
She leans in as well. We have a deep passionate kiss.
The end