Spin the bottle {E}

🎵rEaR vIeW:ZAYN🎵
{outfit}

"Aren't you exited y/n!" My best friend Kayla says turning the radio down

"It's just another high school party" I say laughing a little
"Ya But Ethan's going to be there"
She says nudging me. Knowing I have a little feelings for him.
"Ya But he's probably going to have his tung down some girls throat the whole time"
"Come on y/n. Ya he's like the biggest player in the school but you should still give it a shot"
"We will see" I huff looking at the house as we approach it.
We park and walk up to the house. We walk in and get some drinks. I look around low key looking for Ethan.
I finally see him and he's in a group with his arm around a girl. He pulls her in the kisses her. I look away.
I don't know why I even thought I ha led a chance.
"Hey Kayla I'm going to the back" I smile she nods.
I have to pass the living room to get to the back meaning I had to pass Ethan.
"Excuse me" I say to one of the guys blocking the way.
That caused all of them to look at me. Even Ethan.
I give him a little side eyes but then quickly look away.
I can feel his eyes on me as I walk passed.
I take a deep breath and look over the city with all the lights and talk buildings lit up.
"Hey" I hear a voice behind me
I look back to see a tall boy with light brown hair and dark eyes
"Hey" I smile turning to him
"I'm Noah" he says sticking his hand out I shake it.
"I y/n" I say he smiles
"So what are you doing over here alone?"
"Um just need some air I guess" I giggle
•Ethan's pov•
Y/n looked so good. Ya I like her.
But never said anything Because of my 'rep' or whatever.
But I know I'm falling hard.
I watch her face as she walks by. She looked sad. Which killed me inside because I wanted to be there for her and ask her what was wrong.
I look out and see Noah walk up to her and start talking.
Fuck no. I know Noah He's a big player. I now I shouldn't be talking but my feelings for her are real. Noah going to hurt her and mess with her heart.
I need to do something.
"SPIN THE BOTTLE IN THE LIVING ROOM" I yell making sure I got their attention.
I know Noah's going to make her play.
We all create a big circle.
"Okay the person that spins it and the person that it lands on have to go in the room for 7 minutes" I say. I look at y/n and she was already looking at me. I smiled.
She looked away and blushed.
After many spins and missed shots y/n spins it. I was crossing my fingers holding it would stop at me.
I wanted it as it slowed down. Then it finally stoped at me. I look up at her and she looks at me. She smiles and I smile.
We get up and go to my room.
She sits on my bed and I sit with her.
It was silent for a few seconds
"We don't have to-" we say at the same time. We laugh. I look at her and smile.
"You have a beautiful laugh" her smile fades a little
"What's wring" I ask
"I just wish you actually meant it and I wasn't the 10th girl you've said that to tonight"
I feel my heart ache.
"I do mean it y/n. You the only girl I've said that to where I actually mean it" I said putting a pice of hair behind her ear. She looked at me.
I put my hand on her cheek. We start to lean in.
We kiss and pull away but our faces still really close.
"I really really like you y/n" I say
She looks in my eyes
"Well I really really like you to" she giggles putting her hand on my cheek kissing me again.
"My feelings for you are so real y/n"