"Lying ass b*tch." I mumbled to myself. Putting the cereal in the cart, someone's cart bumped into mine.

"Can you watch where you're- Jada?" Sh*t! Great, just great.

"Raquel! Oh my gosh you're alive! I was scared you were dead or something." She ran over to me and gave me a hug. 

"Get off of me ho! And I was ignoring your ass!" I yelled trying to push my cart away from hers. "Why have you been ignoring me and why are you so upset?" She tried touching my face but I slapped her hand away.

"You have some nerve to ask me that dumb ass question!" I yelled back in her face.

"Ohhhh! I know now. I wasn't even talking about you to that girl on the bus! That was just my friend." 

"Tomorrow I'm gonna tell her that I don't care for her and I have feelings for someone else." I repeated her words from that day on the bus.

"Raquel I wasn't even talking about you!"

"Then who were you talking about!? Huh Jada?" I yelled. There were people looking at us but I didn't care as usual. 

"Look it's complicated..." She whispered. I rolled my eyes and was gonna leave but she grabbed my arm. "Look Raquel please let me explain over dinner-"

"Jada did you find the juice? Ohhh...ummm...Jada who is this?" the same Ashley girl from the bus appeared behind her.

Jada looked back at her and then back at me. "Wow Jada really! To think I was starting to catch strong feelings for you!" I snatched my arm from her grip and walked off. 

"Raquel please! I could explain!" she yelled but I was already in the other aisle. 

How could she do this to me? I thought she had feelings for me! I mean she said she felt sparks when we kissed that night in the club so what changed her mind? Maybe she lied to try to slowly get into my pants.

But why didn't she f*ck me that night when I begged her to? I even laid down in the bed naked for her to come and f*ck me!

I placed my items on the conveyor belt and cashed for my things. I had to get out of there before I embarrass the poor girl and myself. 

"Raquel please!" I heard Jada yell from the door of the store but I ignored her. Once I finished packing my things in, I closed the trunk and went straight into the car slamming the door. 

"F*CK!" I screamed then punched the steering wheel. I couldn't believe how bad my day is going. 

First was Kris and her cheating, player ass. Then here comes Jada and her new girlfriend in the store and her trying to "explain" to me why she said why she said. And the crazy thing is that she didn't even say sorry! 

I took a breath and started the car. "Vicky please tell me what I need to do..." I mumbled. I miss her so much.

These past two weeks hasn't really been going well at all either. Last week Sunday was Vicky's funeral and it was so f*cking depressing. I didn't even go up to see her in her coffin because I'm still hurting. I loved that girl so much and to just lose her without saying goodbye is just terrible. 

I also didn't read that note that she left me. Maybe when I get home I could read it and it might give me some clues on to what to do with my life when I'm feeling down.

Arriving at the house, I parked and took the groceries out the trunk and walked up to my apartment. 

"I have to invest in a new house." I mumbled to myself. 

When I reached to my door I heard Kris laughing and another voice laughing as well. "She got some b*tch in my house now." I said to myself. 

I opened the door and it was very silent. "Kris I know you don't have some- Bernice what are you doing here?" I placed the bags on the floor and went over to give her a hug.