Blood On My Teeth

Y/n pov : The guys were doing another heist , although they ended up failing , I watch as the guys were all tied up and the gang that caught them would ask the questions and punch them if they did not get the answer they wanted . I growled and felt my eyes change red (note : you are the same dragon you were on blue moon- aka the one up above^^^) " What was that!?!" on gang member yell scared, Tyler chuckled, "What's so funny" on of the Members of the gang said . " That my friend is your nightmare" Evan said smiling . I laugh and it echo's around the warehouse. Everyone turns but the crew they just smile. I hack the computer next to the gang and it starts to freak out before imploding and burning out. " WHAT THE F***  !!!" The leader says running over to the computer. I laugh again before I use a little girls voice "Its to scary you have to help me" I say making everyone jump. I laugh at the scared expressions of the gang. I send out a decoy of a small child. The leader has one of his own take the girl. I make the decoy move having the Member follow it . "do you want to meet my friend mister?" I make it say. "Shure" the man said. I then jump down and watch as his eyes widen . I then knock him out with a fire blast , his helmet fly's over to the spot where the crew is tied up. I move quickly to see all of the crew smiling and trying to smile . I jump down and look at one of the guys before smiling showing my jagged teeth . I look at the gang and growl , after taking out some , one throws a grenade. I then feel the explosion, I decide to play around and pretend to 'die' the crews eyes widen . I then melt so my body is a puddle of black on the ground , my eyes and teeth smile and then hop out of the puddle making my body new, the crew look happy and slightly scared due to my new look , I yell " MY FRIENDS FROM HELL COME JOIN US!!" I then make two pentagrams on either side of me and daemon's and other dragons help fight while I untie the crew using fire .Once it was all done I light myself on fire and screech making all of the demons and dragons go home. I look at the crew and decide to keep the mew look. The crew hops on my back and I fly back to the base . They talk and ask me questions , mostly yes and no ones , science if I try to talk it comes out as screeches and roars. I then fly home after doing some tricks of course. What a day!....

VVVV What your new look is like VVVV