"You again?"

Y/n pov: I had left the team for awhile something that I loved to do , I had a race that was coming up . Yes you heard me correctly a race. I get off the plane and wait for bike to get sent to my direction I saw its (f/c) rims and its sleek design , I smiled like the kid I was , I have raced before , one of my friends were in it too , Walter (walterific). When I saw Walter "You again?" he said as we hugged and talked about life, , This race was just for fun though, We all met up in Phoenix AZ for the first time in a while and talked before we all went to the track , I put on my helmet and got on my bike , Walter went on the side of me , When I got there and lined up I saw we had quite the crowd , All the sudden a beep sound and a start of engines made me look back to the track. We started off , me and Walter had a Bluetooth speaker in our helmets , we were near the front and we were talking to each other making fun of one another like good old times.

I finished first Walter second and Snowy cat third and so on. I did droughts getting whoops and howlers from the crowd , I coughed at the smoked that flew in my direction , Walter laughing at me . We talked to the other racers and told them that we are going to meet at the quick stop . They all said ok and went off me and Walter had some fans stop us and that's when I saw them , The crew, they came up to me not knowing it was me. They told me about how they were a fan of my riding and saying stuff like they were kids wishing for Christmas to come. Walter pulled up to me and told me on my speaker in the helmet "They have no idea , do they?" laughing at the last bit "Nope" I say, "Hey don't you have a surprise for them, that you were going to bring home for them after the race?" he said. " Yeah" I say .They were walking off when I called out making all of their heads turn. Due to my voice being muffled it sounded like a guys. I told them too follow me , Evan shrugged at the others and they followed me and Walter. I went to the big semi truck parked my bike and pulled out the ramp, the guys looked at Walter in confusion. He just shrugs at them keeping the surprise. I then pull out all of the nine different bikes and show them to them , each color matching them , Vanoss-Red , Delirious-blue , Tyler-Pink and Black., Ohm- Grey - , Lui- bronze , Mini - Navy Blue , Nogla- green Moo- pink to yellow ( just like his shirt in GTA) ,Brian Black with a Red stripe. Each of their pikes had their YT names on it (for example, Vanoss , Moo, Nogla) along with some of their YT profile pics on it.They all look like kids on Xmas. They look at me with shocked eyes. " W-We cant take these " Vanoss says looking ashamed "actually you can" I say taking off my helmet to reveal my identity. They all look at me in shock , I can see Walter laughing his butt of . They all run up and hug me . I laugh as the crush my bones in the hug. " well now that you have them , lets go meet up with the rest of the guys " I say everyone getting on their own street bikes . I quickly grabbed each of their helmets that have blue tooth speakers and taught them how to connect with me and Walter along with drive they all soon learned and got good at driving , me being the caboose of the group and the guys in front and Walter leading . Once we got their we all meet up and fueled up and said our good byes to the rest of the 'pack' or the rest of the people we raced ,I call them the pack because biker gangs are like family. Walter and the Crew decided that buying a ticket for another personal plane to load up the bikes would take to long , so we decided just to ride our bikes back . Once home I learned that Walter did not live that far from where we did. We put all of the bikes in the garage. We went up to the roof and watched the stars , I texted Walter if he wanted to go on a ride just me and him until the guys wake up. He agreed and then I put my phone down just in time to see a shooting star. I lay there and wish on it . I decide that nothing I could wish for could prefect this. I end up falling asleep . Evan carried me to bed once everyone was about to do the same. What a perfect day....

885 words AHHH HELP! MEH LIFE !!!! XD , You may be wondering... What type of house do you and the crew live in ? Well its the one that gets destroyed in this video... https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=VanossGaming+Team+6+Animation&view=detail&mid=17FE57DB28E4EEBD748317FE57DB28E4EEBD7483&FORM=VIRE , but pretend It dose not get wreaked.... plz? Ok thx if you don't like the house or this made your idea of the house change ,I'm sorry >^< . Plz tell me if you do not like this house and I will remove this .. once more I am sorry...