» vrene: for you pt.2

Start from the beginning

taehyung grabbed a small plastic bag, filled it with ice, and wrapped it in a thin cloth. he layed the pack of ice on her thigh gently.

"good thing the bruise isn't as severe as i thought it was..", he as he put more pressure on it

irene frown when she saw few of the tiny cuts and bruises at the back of his hands, "your knuckles..", she voiced out, weakly.

"i'm fine, irene", he responded.

she shook her head in disagreement, "no, taehyung. i know you're not fine", her voice was shaky but he could understand at what she is saying.

"i said what i saidㅡ now, please stop moving, i-"

"no, taehyung! you are obviously not fine! stop thinking about others, and start to think about yourselfㅡ please!", she yelled at him.

taehyung wasn't particularly shock, he is used at her yelling when she's mad. he sighed heavily, "but you are my priority, irene.."

"i care about you a lot, too. you know that, right?", she replied, taehyung looked up, and met with her loving gaze. "i've always thought you have taken my actions for granted", he said, frowning.

"well, you've thought wrong", irene smiled, sweetly at him. she blinked away her tears, trying not cry again.

"what is the point anyways?", taehyung asked, as he looked away, and continue to treat her bruise.

"the point is thatㅡ i've also fallen in love with you", she confessed. taehyung's eyes widened, in shock. his lips were slightly parted, he wants to say something, but nothing is coming outㅡ his brain was trying to process, yet he can't speak a word.

irene slightly giggled at his cute expression. she tangled her fingers in his blonde locks, as she said, "you honestly thought that i wouldn't figure out on who put those gifts on my desk, taehyung?"

"h-how did you-", he stuttered.

"who else knew about all of my favorite things? my favorite snack, even the brands, so i figured it was you", irene smiled, sweetly at him.

"why haven't you said anything?", taehyung asked, still confused.

"i actually don't knowㅡ i always have thought that, you just only see me as a friend.. i thought that you were just as excited as me about my engagement, and my achievements in lifeㅡ you are very caring and expressive to certain people when you know them personally, so i-", she was interrupted by a quick, sudden kiss on her lips.

he pulled away, "well, you also thought wrong", taehyung said, grinning. his hand made its way up on her cheek, caressing it gently. he then placed a kiss on. her forehead.

"you were always special to me, irene. remember that", he exclaimed. irene couldn't help but smile widely at his remark. in her previous relationship, she had always thought that she meant special, but turns outㅡ he was just using her for his benefit.

irene leaned closer and connected their lips. he was taken back at her action, but he didn't pull away. somehow, it felt right. it felt like as if everything is in it's right place.

taehyung closed his eyes, gripping her waist, pulling her closer for a deep, passionate kiss. irene pulled away slowly, and spoke with her beautiful, angelic voice, "i love you so so much, taehyung", he smiled lovingly, as he stare at her glittering eyes.

taehyung then replied, in his sweet, husky voice, "i also love youㅡ so so much" ♥

a/n: hey, guys...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

yall want pt. 3 smut ???