» vrene: for you pt.2

concept: fluffy / sweet & slight angst
modern au!

a few months had passed ever since that happy memory, but things weren't going as they wanted it to be. she got bruises and wounds from her own fiancé. she had never thought he would go ballistic in his actionsㅡ behind that friendly mask, he had a psychopathic identity.

taehyung had warned irene so many times on not giving him too much trust; otherwise, she would get physically hurt. he hated seeing bruises on her limbs, shallow cuts on her face, it is getting too much now.

one day, irene had no choice but to secretly run away from the house that her and her fiancé lived in. running away from the house filled with atrocious memories. she got in the back of the car of jimin, with seulgi by his side. they are all heading to taehyung's place, because that is where irene wanted to go.

she gets the most comfort out from taehyung's words, from his actions. he was the friend that she can always rely on. as they arrived at his place, jimin and seulgi had helped her with her luggage, taehyung was in front of the house, quite confused. irene thanked, then waved goodbye at them, as they drove off.

as they put all the luggage in the house, taehyung couldn't help but worry about her. she was panting, and shaking from nervousity. after they all put the bags in, irene immediately sat on the living room couch and started sobbing.

taehyung sat next to her, putting his arm around her, rubbing slowly on her arm, in attempt to calm her down, "hey, what's wrong? why are you crying?", he asked, with a very sincere tone in his voice.

he then noticed the unordinary color on the skin of her leg. he lifted up her skirt a bit higher, only to see a huge bruise on her thigh, "who did this to you?!" , taehyung yelled, making irene flinched at the volume. she was looking down, not facing at his direction.

"bogum did this to you? is he abusing you again? answer me, irene!", taehyung demanded to know. this has been going on for months now. he could feel his head pounding from the amount of anger he is holding in. he sighed heavily and paced around in the living room.

irene then spoke softly, "i-i don't understand, what's wrong with himㅡ we we're fine when we dated, t-then..", she was cut off, as she was choking in her own tears.

he approached her, then cupping her petite face, she looked up to him as her eyes sparkled in her tears. "shhh, stop crying, baechu. i'll get to the bottom of this", taehyung said, as he wiped off her tears.

he turned away, starting to walk outside, but a grip on his wrist stopped him in his tracks. she then took off her ring, and gave it to him, "taehyung, please don't get brutal. i don't like you fighting again", she said, as she pouted innocently, as her eyes were glossy.

"i know", he flatly replied.

"but he has gone too far, irene. ever since both of you got engaged, he started to get abusive towards youㅡ a man isn't a man when he hits the girl he admittedly loves", taehyung said, as he loosened the grip from his wrist, then walking out of the door.

taehyung drived to her previous place, where she had lived for a while. ever since she got in a relationship with him, he had moved in her place. but good thing, she made the right choice and leave him.

as soon he parked right outside the gate, he immediately went out of his car and stomped inside. as he twist the knob to open it, he realized it was lock, so he angrily kicked the door open.