» vrene: for you pt.2

Start from the beginning

"bogum, where the fuck are you?!", taehyung yelled loudly, probably loud enough for the next door neighbors to hear.

"come down here and face me, you son of a bitchㅡ how dare you do that to irene!", he yelled again.

he soon hears footsteps, coming from the top of the staircase, "well, if it isn't the bestfriend of my lovely fiancé", bogum voiced out.

as he reached the foot of the staircase, taehyung suddenly grabbed him from the collar of his shirt, "you fucking piece of shit, why would you do that to her, huh?", taehyung glared at him.

bogum just smirked, hands in his pockets, staying silent, "what are youㅡ mute? talk, bitch", taehyung cursed.

"i was reading out my written vows for our upcoming wedding, taehyung. i told her she is only mine. but, she started getting annoying, so i hit her back? it's just equality", bogum then laughed hysterically. taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes, before he took his fist and punched him, sending bogum falling to the floor.

"i thought you truly loved her. she has been crying and crying, i saw her bruises. you have been abusing her and you tried to sell her fucking body to a gang?!", he got on top, and started to punch him repeatedly, not knowing when to stop.

"irene isn't a trophy that you could arrogantly show off, try to be more respectful, and you defending with 'equality'? shit, you are such a motherfucker", he said as he got up and shook the blood from his knuckles.

taehyung reached from his pocket, "and here's the ring, looks like you ain't seeing her in a white dressㅡ that's such a shame..", he said, throwing the ring at his body.

bogum then suddenly chuckle, coughing up blood, but he slipped out a few words in between groans, "irene may not be in my hands anymore.. but rememberㅡ that you are just a loyal bestfriend to her", he said laughing again.

taehyung ignored his remark and exited the place, as he got in the car and drive to his home quickly.

he stomped in the house, rage is still flowing in his veins, he wanted to finish him off, but he knew it was the wrong thing to do. taehyung slammed the door behind him, and walk towards irene, "taehyung..", she stood up, and immediately hugged him, as she sobbed in his chest, leaving a wet stain on his shirt.

"baechu.. i talked to him, it's all fine now, you can stop crying..", he said, cupping her face, then wiping her tears away.

"thank you, tae. is there any way i can repay you for all the things you have done for me?", she asked. irene eyed him, waiting for an answer. taehyung couldn't help but stare deeply at her eyes, they sparkle so gorgeously just like from the day he met her. but his heart sank, when he saw that unlike the memory he recalled, those eyes reflected fear and anxiety.

he snapped out from thoughts, "no, there's no need for that. all i want is for you to keep on smiling", he said, a curve formed in his lips.

irene just stared at him, she wanted to do something for him after all the things that taehyung had done for her, "c'mon, smile", he said. she then let out a faint smile.

"there it is", taehyung said, smiling as he gave a little pinch on her cheek. he knew that she is still in pain, mentally, from that abusive relationship. but he is willing to fix her, make her feel alright againㅡ how could someone do this to an angel?

he furrowed his eyebrows when his gaze landed on the large bruise on her thigh, "i hate seeing this, let's put some ice on it, so it'll heal faster, okay?", he said, gestured irene to sit on the couch.