Gifts worth giving

When I woke up at 3:00 in the morning, I decided I should get into my armor and go and train. I changed into a white shirt with a silver legging and then put my silver armor on. I decided to ask Silver if she knew were the training area was.

'Hey silver, Do you know were I could train on this ship?' I thought to her.

'Yes it happens to be two doors down from your room.' Silver said to me.

'Thanks Silver.' I thought back to her as I ran to the room and saw that no one was in here.

"Start training level 1." I said out loud as I got my bayard out as it turned into my staff. (If you forgot what my staff looked like here it is.)

I saw a robot appear as it charged towards me as dodged under it's legs and stuck my staff and hit the robot in the back and hit the control panel and the robot fell to the ground

"start level 2" I said as I got ready for the second level. I saw that two robots appeared. 

I dodged the first one and turned the staff around and stabbed one of the robots in the one eye it had as it fell to the ground.  I then held the end of my staff and the second robot triped and fell as I stabbed it with the front end of my staff in the back.

I kept doing this until I heard the door open behind me. 

"Stop level 32." I said as The robot stopped and I turned to see keith.

"What have you been doing?" Keith asked me.

"Training." I said as I wiped the sweat off my face.

"How did you get that high for training?" He asked me.

"I don't know? Maybe it was because I focused on using the robots weight to nock them down. It would work with my staff." I said as I pointed to my staff. I allowed my staff to turn back into a bayard and it when into my armor.

"Well I am going to take a shower. I will meet you all in the bridge when everyone wakes up." I said to keith as I walked out and went to my room. I saw that had a bathroom. I took off my armor and took my shower.

When I finished I changed into a clean set of clothing that matched my clothing I had on earlier I then somehow Put my armor into were have my clothing. I then went to the bridge and saw allura.

 "Good morning Allura." I said to her as she turned to look at me.

"Good morning to you as well Emily." Allura said as made the necklace she had on change into a pendent that had the symbol on our armor appear in a pink diamond.

"Thank you Emily." Allura said as she looked down at her necklace.

"No problem. I had made things for the other paladins. I have them in my room. I will go get them." I said as I ran to my room and grabbed the boxes I had for the paladins.

 I ran back to control room and set the boxes on a table I made appear.

"I made them yesterday night." I said as allura looked at me.

"I was wondering when the other paladins will wake up. I already saw keith." I said to myself as I sat down on the steps on the floor.

"They usually come at about 5:00 in the morning. It just so happens to be 5:00 now so they will come in here at about now." Allura said to me as indeed, Hunk, Lance, Pidge, Shiro, and Kieth came into the bridge.

"Good morning." I said to them as I knew the saw the boxes in my arms.

"I made these for you last night." I said as I handed them there boxes with the color of armor they wear.

When the opened the boxes, They were in aw at what I made them.

"They are pendents. I made them so we can always be together in our thoughts when you look at them." I said to them as the came up and hugged me.

"Thank you Emily." Shiro said as I returned the hug.