Part5

As Hoe lol The anick Name I gave her walks uup. Britian Ignores Her Prrsence Till Hoe Clears hrr throat and sayd. Baby What Are You Doing With This Basic Hoe. I Chuckled. Britiaan Look Around The Room Like Ik This Hoe aaint Talkin To Me. Britian Said "Hoe Gone Somewhers Ik You here the ocean wanting you to return they fish. everyone bust out laughong. Till Hoe went to say something Buuj Before She. Could Britian Sat In My Laap Gave My A Long Passionate Kiss Before She Turned Around Laughed Aslappez Hoeishiana Into next week grab my hand and walked out the cafe like a boss. As Britian Walkex To Her Car I Told Her To Follow Me I Got In My Car And We Arrived At My House Thay I Live By My Self In Whwn We Got Out I Unlock the door anf she goes straighy to my kitchen eating my food like um TF! "Would You Mind Droopinh My damn food witcho ms.piiggy looking as" boy get cho loose pussu getting ass own somewhere.

King-soo..Tell me y we Aint together

Britian-We Are For The Projects Buuh Not Freaal So STop kissing me whenever you want Ook.

king-You Mean like this

I kissed her I could tell she was hesitating Buuh soon gave in till I started grabbing her booty and playing with it talking to it till my sister walked in. a she Stated mean mugging britian for no Damn reason. I looked at Britain then at luxury(my sister) and

.......

what Will Haappeen Yaaal Need To stp Side Reading And Add Comments.

follow the ig @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee @__july18_cee