The Newlywed Game: Episode 8

Previously on The Newlywed Game....

"The Tatums, Beals and Butlers, I'm sorry but you're no longer a part of the Newlywed Game."

Kyle "So hear this, Kia and I were chilling minding our own business kissing and whatever

Kyle
"So hear this, Kia and I were chilling minding our own business kissing and whatever. Why did we over heard Ashley yelling at Kyrie for not breaking her back in like how Jordan was doing Amour? It was wild fam."

Kia
"This Girl is going to be problems. Like I'm already tired of watching her face." 

Jordan
"So I'm here rearranging my wife's guts, next thing you know I'm hearing arguing outside of my door about 'why never did that'"  

Amour
"Sis thinks this is free porn? SHE ABOUT TO GET THAT BILL RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER DOOR." 

"Good Morning Guys, I hope you had a wonderful rest

"Good Morning Guys, I hope you had a wonderful rest. As you can see it's down to three of you guys and this is the final episode of the Newlywed Game."  Gabby said with a smile.

"Today's challenge is a team challenge still and you guys have to cook."

"Man I could cook." Ashley said with a shrug.

"No you can't, your burnt water before." Kyrie said with an eye roll. The other girls laughed as Jordan shook his head.

"Wowow. I have to cook with a water burner? Man." Jordan said with a huff.

"It's okay babe." Amour said as she rubbed his arms. 

"Well today you aren't cooking your basic comfort food, we are going local and you have to make a popular dish." Gabby said with a smile.

"I can already hear the ancestors cursing us for fucking it up." Kyle said as he shook his head. 

"Well don't because you will be making the famous callaloo soup."