The Newlywed Game: Episode 3

Previously on The Newlywed Game....

"If it wasn't for your bitch we would've won."

"WORLDSTAR."

"Devin and Leliah you are no long apart of the Newlywed Game."

MORNING CALL: LOSERS

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY. BREAKFAST IN AN HOUR TEAM DUMPLING."  Gabby yelled through the megaphone blow horn. Jayson quickly jumped up from his sleep flopping his hands everywhere, turning his, Zoë's and Kyrie's rafts over into the pool.

"Man what the fuck." Kyrie mumbled as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes. "A suttle good morning would've work Gabby."

"What is subtle with Gabby." Amour said as he carefully pushed her raft to the edge of the pool.

"Nah B if we all soaking this morning, you got to join us." Jayson said as he flipped her floating device over. Amour let out a high pitch squeal as she started to slash water in their direction. Suddenly splashed of water filled the room as they had an impromptu water fight with each other.

"Ah you got to love the children." Gabby said with a smile.

"BREAKFAST IN AN HOUR. CHALLENGE IS TWO HOURS AFTER THAT."

Azaria "I don't appreciate how those two girls are comfortable with my man splashing around the pool like a bunch of hoes in a trap music video

Azaria
"I don't appreciate how those two girls are comfortable with my man splashing around the pool like a bunch of hoes in a trap music video. Don't worry, stuff will happen."

Amour
"So I'm at breakfast minding my OWN business, ask me why Jayson sat next to me and MY MAN and not his woman."

Jimmy
"Messy. That is what this entire thing is messy. India and Klay came inside with big grins this morning so we all knew what happened." 

Klay
"I told y'all bitches that we got this shit."