The Newlywed Game: Episode 3

Start from the beginning

"Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Episode Three of the Newlywed Game. I'm your host Ms. Gabby J and today's challenge is going to be an arduous one." Gabby said as she smiled at the participants.

"Oh Lord, what fuckery Gabby got us doing today." Kia said with a sigh as she rested her head on her hand.

"I wouldn't want to say it's fuckery but it's going to be a great team building exercise. We are going to do puzzles." Gabby said with some excitement.

"Okay, I hope you know some of us slow as fuck, cough cough, Dejounte." Jordan whispered yelled as he pointed at him. Dejounte sucked his teeth as the rest of the group laughed a bit.

"Aye don't talk shit about my man, when your beefy ass was pushing on a door for three minutes that obviously said pull." Alaiyah said as she cocked her head at her teammate. 

"Ooooooooo Good Sis Amour, are you going to leave them talk about your man like that?" Kyle asked as he played instigator.

"I have nothing to say because we all know bae is a little slow. That's okay I still love him." Amour said as she blew a kiss in his direction, which he caught and put it in his pocket. The groups laughter settled down after a while turning back their attention to Gabby.

"So about these puzzles?" Zo asked as he raised his brow.

"Before I get into the rules I have to remind you and the audience of the leader board."

"Stew Goat currently leads the competition with 5 points, Johnny Cake and Curry Chicken are tied with 4 points and Dumpling is dead last with zero points."

"Damn we are trash." Jayson said as he watched his teammates with wide eyes.

"If you were on a stable team like this one, where the girls actually know what to do, you would've been winning babe." Azaria said with a big smile as she watched Amour and Zoë. Amour let out a loud laugh as she clapped her hands and turned to Gabby.

"Tell us the rules sis."

"Messy. Messy." Jimmy said as he shook his head.

CHALLENGE 3
PUZZLES

"As you guys can see here, each team has a big plastic sack with puzzles pieces. Each team has thirty minutes to put together a 500 piece puzzle."

"Girl excuse me?" Braelyn said as she rose her eyebrow. "Did you just say thirty and five hundred in the same sentence?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That shouldn't be too bad, once I have the picture to see how it looks we should be fine." JJ said to her group with a shrug. Gabby started to laugh and the participants watched her with wide eyes.

"Gabby, Gabby. Don't fuck us up today." Bradley said as he squinted his eyes.

"Too late, there isn't any pictures and you have to figure it yourselves." She said with a big grin. "Your thirty minutes start now."

"What the actual fuck." India screamed before running towards her team table.

|The Newlywed Game Team Insider|Team Curry Chicken.

"Okay. Where do the fuck we start?" Dejounte asked panicking.

"Yeah like dead ass foreal? Where do the fuck we start? I can't deal with this type of pressure. My hair is about to fall out. This is more stressful than finding out which team Lebron is going to go to." Jimmy ranted as he watched the clock tick away.