"I won't let this day past without you knowing the truth!" Momo said and sat beside Sana.

The latter is still confused by her friend sudden appearance.

"What truth?" Sana ask confusedly.

Momo look at Dahyun that makes Sana look at her too. Momo mouthed Dahyun to tell Sana the truth.

Momo and Mina just know the truth yesterday about Lisa and Tzuyu's issue that cause the couple separation.

"I don't wanna hear lies," Sana was about to stand up but Momo grab and pull her down back to her seat.

"Tsk, lies? She's now dead but you still doesn't believe that our friend doesn't cheat on you?" Dahyun said in disbelief.

"Because of Tzuyu eagerness to tell you everything and explain her side look what causes to her? Tzuyu is gone because of your cold heart!" Dahyun raise her voice.

"You don't know anything! You are not the one who witness all the scenarios and stop talking like you know everything!" Sana shouted back.

"I really know everything, I know every pieces of it. Everyone already knew it except you because you keep your mind shut!"

"Wah, that manners Dahyun-ah. You might forget, I'm still older--"

"I know, I know! But look who thinks here like a child. You easily got fooled. Someone setup Lisa and Tzuyu. The pictures you recieved before, I'm with them, that photo got taken when I use the restroom. And the kissing shit you saw, it was setup. Someone made Lisa do it and it's also the same person who sent you the photos. Sana someone want's to ruin your relationship with Tzuyu and his jealousy brought Tzuyu to death!" Dahyun said and her eyes starts to get teary because she couldn't belive that out of the people Sana is the only one who really thinks that Tzuyu cheated on her.

Sana doesn't know if she's gonna believe a single word that Dahyun said.

"And your gonna point out that Mark is that someone!" Sana said because she knows it's what Dahyun is thinking.

"Who else would do that?"

"Fvck! He is not the one who did it and I'm sure of it!"

"Can you two stop bickering and talk calmly? Your just standinf infront of each other. And Sana, I'm just gonna remind you, I.N is still in you arms," Momo irritatedly said.

Sana sighs.

"I hope you won't regret that you believe on him," Dahyun said.

"Prove it that it was him,"

"Then let's hear it from the victim," Dahyun confidently said before walking out of the house.

"Dahyun is right, you should hear it from her. Change your clothes and leave I.N at your mom for awhile," Momo said and Sana just followed what her.

She's still confuse on what to believe. One of Dahyun has said is the same with what Tzuyu told her. About the photo they both said the same story behind it.

Sana bid a goodbye to her mother whose in the kitchen.

"Sana bring Tzuyu wity you, I don't wanna left behind with a ghost," Mrs. Minatozaki said while shaking in fear.

"Mom, Tzuyu's not a ghost, she's an angel," Sana said before following her friends outside.

Sana got familiarize with the street they are tracking. The car stops infront of a flat.

"It's Jennie and her friends house," Momo informed Sana and she just nod.

She remembers that Jennie and her are not in good terms. The first time they saw each other is when Jennie trespassed their campus before.