Chapter 18: The Big Date

Caitlin's Pov: 

   Rushing around my room getting ready was more of a challenge than anything. I had woke up at 11:40, checked my phone as usual then I saw a text from Julien about our date.

Julien:

Good morning Caitlin
I'm picking you up at 12:30 can't wait to see you!

As soon as I saw that text I jumped up and started getting ready. There was so much to do in only 1 hour. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, did my hair, applied a natural make up look. I grabbed the dress I had bought on such short notice last night. Putting on the simple red dress with jewels on my top half. Grabbing my nude heals and putting them on, I then grabbed my silver purse that had my money, make up, and keys. I had gotten a text from Julien

Julien:

I'm outside can't wait to see you!

I walked outside my house I saw Julien there standing next to a black Rover. I was impressed on how he cleaned up. "You look very beautiful Caitlin." I smile. "Thank you, Julien. You do too." "I look beautiful." I laughed." Very." I smiled. Maybe this don't be so bad. He opened the passenger's door. I got in and said a small thank you. He jogged to the other side and opened the door. As he stepped in I asked," Where are we going?" He replied with a quick "You will just have to wait and see, Ms.Snow".

  Some time later we came to a stop. I look out the window and I was surprised. I looked back at Julien. "How did you know that Italian was my favorite food?" I guess he could tell I was really surprised. "Lucky Guess."

In the restaurant:

Sitting here with Julien wasn't so bad. I actually enjoyed myself. Julien was talking about his college days and they were pretty funny. We talked the entire time I learned so much about him like were he works, his parents names, his favorite color, his dreams as a child. I of course told him a bit about myself. I did keep some things out like of  Barry, Ronnie, and my mom and dad. When the food came, that was the only time we were quite. When were half way done eating I heard a cough next to me. I looked up and saw Barry. "What are you doing here?" I was shocked and kinda scared because Julien was right there. "I could ask you the same thing." Oh how I missed his voice but I couldn't fall for his mind tricks again. "I'm on a date that I would really like to get back too." I could tell he was angry at first I thought he was angry at me but then I followed his gaze and saw him glaring at Julien. And this night was going so well. "Caitlin, who is he?" I saw Julien glare back at Barry. I was about to speak when Barry spoke for me. "Her boyfriend." I was completely shocked. "Is this true Caitlin?" I could see he was a little hurt. "No it's not, he is just a friend." Barry scoffed. "Yeah we're just friends who make out and have deep chemistry with each other." The sarcasm in his voice made me cringe. I got up I looked at Barry. " I think you should leave Mr.Allen." I was hoping he would get the point and  leave but I could tell he was not backing down. "Not unless you're coming with me." Julien called over the waiter and asked for a check. Once the waiter was gone Barry spoke again. "Caitlin come on let's go." I stare up at him and now I'm upset. "No, how can you just kiss me, leave me, date someone else and then proceed to ignore me." "Hey, I didn't see you make much of an effort to talk to me either!" "Beacuse I was hurt, Barry! What did you want me to do?" Julien walked up to me and gently grabbed my arm. "Lets go, Caitlin. I already paid the bill." I sighed. "Yeah ok." We walk away from Barry.
  Once we were outside I herd my name being called. I turned around and saw Barry jog up to us." She's not leaving with you." Barry was always a very kind person but this Barry was stern and rude. I could tell he wasn't taking no for an answer. "Yes she is, mate." He opens the door but just as I'm about to walk in. Barry grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest. I blush as I feel his body heat warm me up as he wraps his arms around me. "Let her go, mate." " How about we let Caitlin choose. Cait?" I look up at Barry then Julien. I know I should go with Julien that's what my mind is saying. My father always said I should always listen to my heart and that's what I did. I saw Julien frown. He then gets in his car. As he drove away I felt bad for leading him on but we didn't know each other all that well. I know he will find someone else who can love him. I turn around and take one step back from Barry. I was about to go off and start yelling him how he can't be acting like that. I was also going to tell him my feelings. But he beat me to it. "I am so sorry, Caitlin. No amount of words can express how sorry I am. I was a huge jerk and acted like a child. For a second there I  thought you were going to leave me. I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness but please give me a chance. I broke up with Iris before I came  here and we decided we were better of as brother and sister." All I can do was stand there in awe as the man I love stands before me. I was about to say I forgive with but once again he cut me off " I am in love with you Caitlin Snow. I have been for a long time and seeing you with these guys all I could think about 'is that should be me'. I know you probably don't feel the same or you probably won't even forgive me but-" He was talking way to much so this time I cut him off. With a kiss. It was a small peck but it still had a big impact on me and I could tell him him too. I look up at him with the biggest smile I have ever given as we make I contact I could see all the love he has for me and that makes me so extremely happy. "I forgive you Barry." I again give him a kiss, this time he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. We were standing there for what felt like an eternity. I pull away and look in his beautiful green eyes. "I love you too, Mr.Allen."He chuckles and gives me another kiss. He pulls away this time. "Well then Cait, will you be my girlfriend?" "Let me think about it." I turn head to the side pretending to think. He once again  chuckles. I look back at him. " I would love to." He spins me around and starts laughing. I  was giggling as well. He puts me down looks at me with those dazzling eyes and I knew that we would be together for a long time.

************************************
Well guys the final chapter!! I can't believe I wrote a book that people actually read. Thank you all so much.❤❤

Not sure if I should do a epilogue tho. Well see. Love you guys!!
*1,315* words!!

V.R❤