JAEBUM'S POV.

   i breathed in and out trying to calm myself to stop from hyperventilating. i closed my eyes shut tightly, feeling a throbbing pain in my heart.
   why do i fuck everything up?

   "are you okay?" i heard a small male voice speak up. i look over to see the same feminine male i've seen twice today already. i quickly wiped the hot tears off of my face and when i tried to breathe every breath hurt. i couldn't stop hyperventilating.

   the small male crouched down beside me, grabbing my shaky hands gently,"calm down, breathe in and out and close your eyes." he squeezed my hand trying to calm me which it somehow worked as i did as he told me to.

   I relaxed my body, regaining oxygen. i opened my eyes and stared straight at the male.
"are you okay now?" he questioned with a worried tone. i shifted my eyes away from him,"i guess so."

   his eyebrows furrowed together,"why are you sad?"

i got quiet.

i'm not going to make a stranger worry about my personal problems.
   "i'm sorry if it's too personal!" he apologized,"i just saw you yell at jinyoung and i-" i cut him off abruptly,"it's none of your business. it's a personal matter. why did you even come after me anyway?"
   he blinked then scratched the back of his head,"well, i got a feeling something was off..." he trailed off before completely changing the subject,"uh, oh yeah! my name is youngjae by the way- what's yours?" he smiled cheerfully in attempt to lift the depressing mood.
   "jaebum." i spoke blankly,"why-"
"okay! can we be friends?" he interrupted me before i could ask my question.
   i felt weird as if this was a dream. i don't have many friends and no one ever asks to be my friend either so this is a first. also why is he trying to be my friend after literally seeing me snap on people and seeing me cry?
 i stared at his sparkling dark eyes before clearing my throat,"um, i guess we can be friends."
"do you want to hang out after school tomorrow with me and my friends?" youngjae asked brightly.
i couldn't bring myself to say no to his cheerful attitude,"only if it's okay with them." i sighed.

he jumped up, grabbing my hand and helping me stand,"can i see your phone?"
i raised an eyebrow before handing him my phone. he types something in and gives it back,"i'll see you tomorrow, jaebum!" he waved before running off at the sound of the bell.

i'm just going to scare him off like i did to yugyeom and jinyoung.

***i'm going back n making everything lowercase 

bc it's comfortable for me if that makes sense
lmao but yeah here's the update yall wanted.