The time was Bad

Chapter 15

Hiccup stared looking at his wife. Shocked at how he was now going to be a father, and also going to be the chief in four months. Astrid looked at her none-like fishbone husband and saw he was in complete shock and he did not blink once. "H-Hiccup? are you okay?" she asked worried, she rested one hand over his shoulder and looked at him.

A tear slipped from his eyes "I-I'm going to be a...Dad?" Astrid nodded scared if he would leave again. Hiccup stood up and looked torrid his wife. Astrid was about to say something till Hiccup grabbed her and hugged her titer then she can punch him. "I'm...going to be...a father" he cried, Astrid smiled and hugged back. "Yes, your going to be a great father Hiccup," she kissed his cheeks and smiled.

Toothless came in and saw both Hiccup and his mate "what is going on?" Toothless asked his partner. Hiccup looked down at Toothless "hey bud, I'm going to be a father" Toothless ears fell and so did his wings. "What wrong Toothless?" Hiccup ask, "oh nothing, now there will be more small fishlike humans like you". Hiccup laughed and a scratched behind Toothless ear, "we should till you father Hiccup" Astrid said. Hiccup looked back at his beautiful wife and smiled nervously and screeched the back of his head. "Yeah, and let him 'oh yes, my boy is now a man and a father too, hahaha' to me" Astrid laughed and pushed him. Astrid pulled him back up and into a kiss. Both holding onto each other as if they where about to die "its matting season again, wow?" Toothless joked pushing both the couple. "Lets go, I'll take Stormfly and we can meat at your dads" Hiccup nodded and ran outside but watching his pregnant wife. "Bye, see you soon" he said kissing her "take care" she hoped on Stormfly and took off into the sky and off to Berk. "Lets go bud," "it's about time I can fly" Toothless spread out his wing and in a blink of an eye, was already in the air.

About three minutes after leaving home, a dragon rushed beside them and passed them. "Ah!" Hiccup almost fell of Toothless, "what the?" a person stood on top of a dragon and held a staff in the persons hand. "Who is that?" Toothless said softly, the dragon under the person flapped its wings pushing clouds to them. After letting the clouds slowly clear, the person and dragon vanished. "Who was that?" Toothless asked, "I don't know bud, lets get to Berk before our friend comes back".

Flying away and unaware that the person and dragon watched them leave. "A Nightfury, and who was that boy riding it?" the persons female voice said, "I don't know, but he has a small sent that smiled familiar" the dragon spoke. "Who's sent?" the person asked, the dragon sniffed one more time then spoke "yours". The person look torrid the direction the boy and dragon flew off to "it couldn't be...Hiccup?".