Royal looked at Xavier then rolled her eyes.

" I was talking to Tyler not you "

" You know what i dont like your attitude "

" I dont gave a fuck "

Xavier came walking towards us. Then he put Royal in a headlock.

" Stoooop "

" You gonna stop being mean to me ? "

" Ty get your cousin "

I stood there trying not to laugh.

" Nah forreal before my wig fall off "

He let go of her then she stood up fixing her hair. She punched him on the arm before going back to fixing her hair.

" I was wondering how you got red hair that fast "

Royal had long dark red hair. She looks good with any color to be honest. Her hair was straight so it was touching her waist.

" Anyways ", Royal said as she put her hand up in his face. She walked to get the ball. Then she started dribbling it.

" I bet yall i can beat Tyler in a game "

Me and Xavier looked at each other then started laughing.

" Psssh yeah right, He'll dust your ass on the court "

Royal sucked her teeth. " Says who? I can play basketball ", she said.

" Yeah ok-"

" Aight lets play then but dont get mad when i win ", i told her. She smiled sarcastically then passed the ball to me.

" You might wanna ask Zay for some tissue cause you gonna be in your feelings after this ", Royal said confidently.

" Man stop talking and pass me the ball "

She passed me the ball then i started dribbling. I went to head towards the net while Royal played defense. I turned around so my back was infront of her. I went to try to cross her but she smacked the ball out of my hands.

" YOOO WHAT THE FUCK TY ", Xavier yelled out.

Royal dribbling the ball up to the net. I went after her to try to get the ball back but she had already did a lay up and scored.

She went to get the ball and once she had gotten it, she smiled in my face. I started to get mad which made me take my shirt off. She stopped to stare at me but i was mainly focused on beating her in this game.

" Aight Ro ill give it to you sis but Tyler got this one ", Xavier said. I tuned him out as i walked up to Royal. She started to smile at me.

" So what was that you were saying earlier ?"

" Just give me the ball "

I passed it back to her since it was her turn to start. I pulled up my shorts getting ready to play defense. She started dribbling the ball trying to do like last time until i smacked it out of her hand.

" Oww ", she whined.

I was to busy running up and scoring to check on her. I jumped up and spun around then i dunked.

" Wooo im nice ", i yelled out.

Zay came over to me. " Yeaaah boy! ", he said then dapped me up.

Next thing i know i felt a throbbing pain on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Royal putting her hand down.

" Why you hit me for "

" You smacked the ball outta my hand hard as fuck now my nail broke ", she said then she waved her hand in my face.

" You act like you can't get them redone again ", Xavier said.

" Do you know how much getting your nails cost ? I spent $40 on these "

" it's not my fault you broke "

Royal picked up a rock and threw it at him hitting his shoulder.

" Yo chill bruh ", he said backing away from her.

" Then shut up "

I went and grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me.

" Come walk with me ", i said. She smiled small.

" Ok "

I turned to look at Xavier.

" We'll be back Zay ", i told him. He nodded his head.

" Aight bro "

We left the court and started walking down the trail.

*********

Sorry if this chapter's boring guyss 😩

But dont worry it'll continue next chapter.

Marion and their mom is going to be back in the story, i already have it mapped out i just need to find a way to eased them back in lol

Same with Kenan and Tanya.

Let me know if yall would like Kaine back in the story ?

Would yall like Tori back too ??

But jyeahh