3

Monday morning rolled around rather fast. It was October and neither of the two boys spoke a word about the two moments they shared.

School was a drag but Max and Ian luckily had first hour together.

"How you going?" Max smiled at Ian. They sat next to each other in the back of the classroom. They made a bad decision for their grade, but for entertainment purposes, they were happy.

Every time Ian looked at Max, he remembered the night where they kissed. Both nights, actually. The first one he vaguely remembered, and the second he clearly remembered. Was Max just pretending that he didn't? What did it matter anyway, Ian was straight and that was fact. This wouldn't change anything between them since Max didn't seem to remember. Besides, Max had some feminine features... beautiful features.

__

Class ended and Max made his way to his English class. It he didn't really like it, but he didn't hate it either. He enjoyed the stories they read just not all the activities that went along with it. He liked the teacher, Mrs. G, but had little to no connection to her.

He walked into the room which seemed to be warmer than the rest of the school. Max took off his maroon jumper to reveal his plain t-shirt under. He was glad he wore jeans, though, because some of the classes would be freezing. Their old school building would never hold a consistent temperature no matter how hard they tried.

The bell rang and Mrs. G started to go on and on about an essay they would have to write about why Gatsby shouldn't or should be with Daisy. Well, Max didn't care.

Max's mind was on Ian. He started thinking of the way his hair looked in the light. Ian's eyes were beautiful too. The deep brown that would light up in the sunlight. His figure was unmistakable. He was fit, skinny. He loved the way they were able to laugh at everything together. He wanted nothing more then to hold him and not let go.

Maybe he was a fag.

He still had a thing for girls though. So now what?

Maybe he would tell Ian what was going on.

He couldn't ignore what happened on Saturday though.

Yes, he remembered. It was all so vivid in his mind. The way everything felt. The bedsheets, Ian's hair, and Ian's body. He couldn't get the image of Ian on top of him out of his mind. He needed to say something.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Ian and Max both had A lunch, so they met at their usual spot, and walked to an open table.

Max didn't ever eat lunch, and Ian ate like a pig, which always made Max wonder why Ian was so much skinnier than he was.

"So how was Mrs. G's? Is it gonna be a difficult day?" Ian asked, with a half full mouth of food.

"Nah, lets just say I had a lot of time to think." Max chuckled a bit and looked down.

"Yeah? Well I guess that's good." Ian went back to his food.

"Ian can I tell you someth-"

"Hey George!" Max was suddenly cut off by Ian greeting the other boy.

George sat down. Max didn't want to do this in front of him. He'd wait until after school when the two would inevitable walk together, even though Max lived in the other direction.

__

They walked so close together Max felt to urge to just grab his hand. He refrained, however, knowing it would freak Ian out.

"Sorry about earlier," Ian suddenly said, "What were you gonna say?"

"I...um..." Max stuttered over himself, fidgeting noticeably, "I think I'm...I'm gay or something."

"Oh, okay." Ian didn't even look at Max. There was a quick silence, and Ian just moved on.

Max interrupted him. "You don't have any questions or anything? Like, why I'm just now telling you or how I found out?"

"Nah, dude," Ian said simply.

The rest of the way to Ian's house, Max was silent. He didn't know how to react. He anticipated way more a response, and the lack of one was worse than anything he had imagined.

sorry this ones a little short. thanks for reading:)