1

Come on, cunt, spin the bottle."

Chad, Max's other friend, had been trying to get with a girl named Maddie for quite some time now. He only wanted it to become his turn so he could have a 1 in 7 chance of kissing her.

Ian, sitting right next to Max, had just moved to their school from America. He was a shy, skinny kid with thick rimmed glasses but a personality to brighten a room when he opened his mouth.

Max, had been biting the inside of his cheek for the past half hour, dreading when it would be his turn. No one in the circle had his interest. No one except for Ian.

Max had tried to squash his feelings for months now, but with summer around and nothing restricting the boys from seeing each other every day, his feelings had only grown.

He's gotten to know every part of Ian. Every inch of his personality, every ounce of his heart. He wanted him so badly; he wanted to tell him how much he meant to him.

Now they were just stuck here, drunk in Chad's basement, playing spin the bottle.

Ian reached for the bottle, and just as his fingertips touched it, Max's face burned and he stood up.

"I've gotta piss."

He ran out of the room and heard footsteps behind him. He ignored them and proceeded up the stairs and through the front door. He swung it open and left it open for whoever decided to follow him. He ran all the way to the street and sat on the curb, and thought to himself.

What did I do to deserve this? He thought, of all people, why am I the one who has to be a fucking faggot?

He saw a familiar figure sit next to him. Ian's concern for his friend shone through the darkness of the neighborhood.

"Max?" his voice broke through barriers, "you okay?"

"I-" Max tried to find the words to describe what he was feeling, but he was cut off suddenly by Ian's lips.

He froze for a moment, but then started kissing back. It went on until they needed air, then continued once again. Max, without thinking, tugged on the other boy's shirt but Ian pulled away. He had tears in his eyes.

"Not a fucking word about this, faggot."

And he went inside.

He left Max there. Alone, cold, and confused. What did it all mean?

I usually don't like to do authors notes, but fuck it. By the way, I'm sorry about the first two paragraphs i don't know how to make them go to the side. The chapters to come are a way more lengthy than this one so stay tuned my guys.  I hope y'all enjoy this stupid story I like to write at 2 am. Maxian is a lovely ship :) have a lovely day/night.