Bully

Art isn't mine.
Oh boy! Here we go again! Hope you enjoy, my fellow readers, and maybe even writers!

(Y/N) POV

I didn't scream. I barely breathed. I had, however, recoiled and was now trembling, slowly backing away from her. I mean, she was quite intimidating. Well, I say that. She was bl**dy terrifying. She then reached out a hand towards me. I curled up in a tight ball, tucking my tail in between my legs, and hiding my ears with my hands. When nothing happened, I looked up, but then her hand connected with my face, and I fell off the bed. She had hit me.

"What were you doing in my room?" She queried calmly, but albeit threateningly.

"I-I-I—" I started, but then she interrupted me.

"What were you doing in my room?!" She demanded less calmly. A lot less calmly.

Before I could answer, she taped my mouth shut, then dragged me by the tail to the basement, despite all the kicking and punching. The basement was just a small and dark room, lit up by a lone lightbulb in the middle of the room. She tied me to a chair and looked at me in the eye. She then took off the tape.

"So... What were you doing in my room, (Y/N), hmm? Because, if I don't like the answer," she said, cracking her knuckles, "you might not like it either once I'm done." I, as everyone does in this situation, cowered. She kicked me in the abdomen, then brought my face up to meet her's, picking me and the chair up. "Tell me. Now!"

Still cowering, I answered.

"S-s-s-sin-since I-I-I th-though-thought y-you l-l-l-liked p-pr-pranks, I-I-I w-w-wan-wanted t-to d-do o-on-one t-too..." I don't think she is going to like my answer, but after the "I'll kill you if you lie to us again" thing, I thought that honesty was indeed the best policy in this situation. After all, she was a lot stronger than me.

"Ok." She then untied me and teleported me back to my room, then followed. "If you ever do anything like that again, or even worse, tell someone about this, then you'll be sorry you ever started killing." I nodded furiously, not wanting to annoy her. "Good. Also, do me a favour and meet me in the basement at midnight every night." I knew it wasn't a request. More like an order than anything else.

It was currently 3 in the afternoon, so I went to the kitchen. I made supper for everyone but me, served it since it was a salad, with pieces of meat in one bowl for Jax. I went out my room and sat down on my bed. I looked to the telly and clocks I had. I walked over to my tv and picked it up. I then smashed it. I went over to the grandfather clock in the corner, and tore it apart. I went to the computer and other devices and ruthlessly broke all of them. Finally, with one watch left, the one my dear friend had given me. I lay it on the desk. I then punched it until it was reduced to rubble. I didn't want anything more to do with sentimental value. It hurt too much.

I again walked over to my bed, sat on it, and began to skin part of my left arm. It tingled slightly. I then dug the knife order some of the flesh and moved it around. It tickled a little bit more. I started to scrape the bone. Now it was painful, and I flinched away. I accidentally got some blood on my bed, so I took the bloody part, and burnt them, pressing the hot red part against my open wound. I don't know why I did this. Maybe to make sure I was still me, maybe to make I still "was".

I lay down after bandaging and searing the wound, and almost instantly fell asleep.

I woke up around 7 o'clock. The others should be eating by now. I left my room, making sure to hide the mark on my arm. It had healed while I was sleeping. I had found out when I checked the bandages. Alas, it still left a scar, so I made sure no one would see it.

I limped down the corridor to the living room and sat down on the sofa, already exhausted. I guess self harm, lack of sleep, and starvation would do that to people. I looked through the dining room door where they were eating. Benny noticed and waved cheerfully, although keeping the ominous look. I waved back, but remained distant. I got up, walked a few paces towards the dining room, but then had to lean on the sofa to remain stable. Once I had regained my footing, I cleared up the table and cleaned everything.

Everyone left, except Benny. She had stayed behind to "have a chat" with me. I faced her, looking down at the floor, as not to offend her. She pulled me in close and made me look deep into her eyes.

"You haven't forgotten about tonight, have you? I have a nice surprise waiting for you..." she said, arms wrapped around my neck, and showing the difference in height between us. She was not as tall as Jess or Jane, but still beat me by about a foot.

"O-o-of c-co-cour-course I-I h-ha-haven't..." I Said, obviously defeated.

"Good. See you later then!" She then walked away, leaving me to look down at the floor, dying inside.

I walked out the door and was tripped by something. A foot. Benny's foot.

"Watch where you're going, idiot!" She spat at me, then kicked me in the mid region. I coughed up a substantial amount of blood. Around half a pint. It splattered on the floor. Benny looked concerned for a moment before hiding it, picking me up, and bringing me to a room I hadn't been in before. Nurse Ann's room...

I rigged and writhed in Benny's grip, but it was too firm. I decided to instead, bite her. And that is what I did. I bit her neck. Not enough to kill her or to draw blood, but just enough for a flinch. I fell to the floor and ran away, or thought I was. I was weak and couldn't really move at this point. I leaned on the wall and heavily pushed myself towards my room.

Benny was watching me the entire time, with an expression I couldn't pin, mostly because I was paying attention on getting to my room. Then, my leg gave way, and I fell to the floor. Benny then made her move and grabbed me, dragging me, like she had done before, to Nurse Ann's dwelling.

I didn't notice the surroundings, only the fact that it was just a normal place, except for the surgery table in the corner. Benny put me on the table and called Nurse Ann. She came in and saw me lying on the table. She was confused for a moment before examining me to find that Benny had ruptured my lung with her kick. Of course, Nurse Ann didn't know it was Benny, or that it was a kick.

Luckily, or rather unluckily for me, Nurse Ann managed to heal me up in next to no time at all.

"So... how did you get injured in the first place?" Asked Nurse Ann. I gave a nervous glance towards Benny before answering.

"U-umm... I-I-I-I j-ju-just tr-trip-tripped." I Said, trying to sound normal.

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded fervently. "Ok then. You can go now."

"Th-than-thank y-you, N-Nur-Nurse A-Ann." I said.

"Please, call me Ann." She told me, smiling. I smiled slightly back and nodded, then I walked out of the door only to see Benny...

"Remember. Midnight, basement... or else..."she threatened. I nodded furiously. She simply walked away... after hitting me 8n the back of the head.

A hot emotion started to rise up in the depths of my subconscious. I wanted to get back at her, even if it meant pain. I was going to verify whether my theory of her being scared of water was correct. After all, she is Benny Drowned. Hehehe...

Alright. I would've liked to make this chapter longer, but the demand was rising, and I wasn't making much headway. I did warn you guys (and girls) that I was lazy.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

This chapter was 1477 words long.
See you next time! :3(colon three)