Discovered

Welp. I'm back at it again. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

(Y/N) POV

As I followed them, I slowly got more and more nervous. What was I going to do? Were they going to find out who I really was? And if they did, how would they react? All of these questions and more raced through my mind at the speed of a collapsing star. I was scr*wed!

I looked up and saw that they obviously were set on a mission to find out about things. Even if Jess was extremely nonchalant about the whole ordeal, apart from the fact I would be living with them, she seemed at least mildly curious to see what had happened. I repeat, I would be LIVING with them! I'm doubly scr*wed!

They all seemed to slow down slightly when they got to town, not hearing anyone around. They all walked around until Jane caught a whiff of the stench. I guess by now the bodies had released their gasses.

They all went into the house and went wide eyed. They had heard about the carnages at parties, but had never seen any of them, and the press hadn't released any pictures. Jane looked at me, slight admiration was showing in her eyes. I shuffled my feet. I looked to the floor, which was a mistake, because I saw Michael again. He was so nice to me, but he had to have a party, even if he had already heard about the Party Homicides. I started to tear up again, or tried to at least. My body had had enough of all e crying, so it didn't let me. All that happened was that I went a faint shade of pink.

They mistook this to mean I was embarrassed, instead of sad, and took this as a confession.

"So you ARE the Party Killer!" Said Jess. I looked away, going an even deeper shade of pink. I guess I was embarrassed as well. "Ah ha! You are! Why did you lie?!" Now I was red. Great...

"I-I-I-I... I d-don't kn-kn-kn-know..." I answered quietly. I knew why. I was embarrassed, and didn't want to reveal anything strait away, but it seems like it didn't change much.

"Well at least you won't have to prove yourself. You are clearly capable, and must be at least slightly unstable to be able to do this. Most of the others started off a lot less drastically, even if they were horrible. But you, you have killed an immense number of people." Said Slenderwoman. I looked up at her, now one of the deepest shades of red I could go.

"A-a-and th-this m-m-m-means?" I asked tentatively. Jane and Jess smiled.

"It means you don't have a choice in whether you come with us or not." Said Jess, smiling even more than she already was, all with that Chelsea smile and all. I looked frightened. If they said I dint have a choice, it meant I didn't have a choice.

"A-an-and wh-what w-w-wou-would b-be?" I asked, hopefully. Yes they were attractive, but they could kill me, which was a feeling I hadn't had for quite a while. Their smiles got even wider.

"You're coming with us, of course. We can't have you running around aimlessly now, can we?" Said Jane. She had a point. If I got away, which I knew I couldn't, I wouldn't have anything to do, and would just do nothing. I might go back to my old life, but that wasn't really appealing anymore. I could always write on Wattpad at the mansion anyway.

"O-o-okay..." I said quietly.

"Well we don't need anything from here, but at least we know you are Katt." Said Slenderwoman.

"M-m-my n-na-name I-is not K-K-Katt. I-I-it's—" I said until I was cut off.

"Oh for f*cks sake! You're lying again!" Shouted Jess, exasperated.

"N-no! M-my n-na-name I-is (Y/N)!" I said loudly. I went red again and hid my face. They looked at me.

"So you mean that everything on the internet about you was false, except for the stuff about the Party Murders?" Said Jane incredulously.

"Y-yes" I answered plainly.

"Well... you're still coming with us. And you had better not lie to us EVER again, understand?" Said Slenderwoman, being very intimidating. I just nodded... and nearly wet myself. I looked down, hid my face, and became the most submissive person one could ever hope to meet. I was also blushing, for some strange reason... maybe from the event before that. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, a whooshing sensation, and I was suddenly in a large house.

"Welcome to the mansion!" Said a female in a Link costume, presumably Benny Drowned. I wonder if she's scared of water...

I looked around. It was a bit dark, almost like a haunted house, although it looked fairly modern. In fact, it looked like your everyday mansion. Not overly fancy, but very spiffy compared to the party houses I've seen. The room I was in seemed like the main room, the living room. It had a sofa, television, and other living room furniture items. The room connected onto another room, which looked like a kitchen and dining room in one. There were a lot of chairs at the table, which worried me. As I observed my surroundings, I could see that the others were laughing quietly at my amazement.

"Looks like you've never really been anywhere fancy, let alone lived in one." Said Benny, or the female equivalent at least. Maybe Bernie, or Bernadette... "I'm Bernie. Nice to meet you Katt!" She said. I am the god of guessing names!

"I-I-I-I'm n-n-not K-K—" I was cut off.

"His name is not Katt, his name is (Y/N). The internet lied." Stated Jess, rather huffily to be honest. Bernie's smile grew wider, as a dark goop dripped from her eyes.

"So he lied to us, did he?" She said. I tried to become smaller and hid behind Jane.

"Hold it! We've already threatened and intimidated him enough." Said Slenderwoman, seeing as how I was cowering behind Jane. Bernie reverted back to her normal state.

"Without me?! I'm hurt." She said, faking a sad voice, holding her hand to her chest.

"Well at least we got it over and done with. He's already killed enough to be considered one of the most proficient murderers here."said Jane, trying to calm me down by patting me on the head, which made me feel even smaller and submissive.

"At least he's got something going for him, aside from the shyness and the submission." Said Jess in a sarcastic tone of voice. I curled up in a ball.

"That's enough girls. I'm sure he's tired after nonstop killing. I'll put him to bed." Said Slenderwoman.

She then wrapped a tentacle around me and teleported me and her to my new room. She had put all my old possessions in the room.

"T-t-thanks!" I exclaimed. I didn't know what to say.

"No problem at all, my dear." She replied.

She turned around to let me change into my pyjamas, then stood over me as I tucked myself into bed.

"Th-thank y-y-you v-very m-my-much S-SlenderWo-woman." I said.

"Please, call me Slenda" she insisted kindly, tucking me in. "Goodnight." She then left, and I went to sleep.

Hey! I can't find an original nickname for Slenderwoman, so there we go. Hope you enjoyed! (Don't worry, I'll be writing a fair bit soon enough, don't worry!)

This chapter was 1316 words long.
See you next time! :3(colon three)