Well, that was alot.

Papa Nihil cleared his throat " Well, we all have power within us though blood line or through it being bestowed on us."

 " so, from birth like me?" He nodded " or like Cardinal Copia where you gave it to him?" He nodded again

 " you must study my child for you are part of us now."

 " yes, Papa Nihil."

 he stopped " Just Nihil for you my child you are our dark lords direct progeny In a way even higher up than me."

 " But, Papa Nihil I have parents. How can I?"

 " They were just carriers my dear, you belong to the night.." Cardinal handed him a gorgeous gold hand held mirror he handed it to me " look my dear.."

 Do I really know everything? I question myself. I took the mirror and looked at my self my make up In place with some smudges of blood. My skin still the same slightly tan. All my features the same I stop at my eyes my left eye medium brown almost rust color as usual and my right eye a deep blood red. I squint and stare deep into my eye.

 " well then, I didn't expect that."

Papa Nihil chuckled " you are needed around here my dear, you keep things alive." He smiled

 " so why didn't I get a white eye like you?"

 The first spoke " because you are his daughter he flows through you and he's been guiding and talking to you for years."

The second added " he maybe talk to us through you and what ever visions or dreams or simply what he has told you."

 Cardinal smiled " but your lovely presence and personality always remains.. that's why it's only one eye my dear."

 I sat back in the chair and relax. You already know some of this my father whispered in my mind, I quickly sit up again. Emeritus stands next to the throne " you still feel a little out of place? "

I nodded hiding the small jump scare he gave me" just a little, you all look dashing and charming to the brim yet I sit here like this? Just I feel a bit um, under presented."

The second laughs " she's wonderful Papa Nihil just like how it was fortold.."

 " You will stay here tonight learn some things and tomorrow you will tell us what you want to do yes?" I nod

 " You are all dismissed and Emeritus you teach her since you brought her, she may trust you more.." I stand up " wait! Papa Nihil! "

 I lower my eyes the walk towards him. I took a knee and kissed his ring " thank you for opening your home to me.."

he pats my hand and I stand " Church my dear and there is no need. You belong here, Melculum." I smiled at him then he walked away. Good manners, keep it going my love he encouraged his voice echoed in my head. The three other papas and cardinal still stood at the throne waiting. I walk back up to them

 " I'm so pleased to meet you all, I am so grateful for you kindness and love." I turn to Emeritus " thank you so much for the advice of my drawing or else I would have never been here.."

I look around and notice the high ceiling wonder church depictions of bamphomet and other hell like things on the stain glass windows. The rows of pews and the black velvet carpet running down the middle of the pews. " It's just like a church but better.. "

The second nodded " yes, altar and everything but up here we sit."

He pointed out the thrones around the white marble like stage four then one in the middle each a different color then on in the center ahead of the for which I was sitting on. We stood on those step the led Down to a marble stand where the altar stood. Then more stairs to the pews and velvet carpet. I smiled " It's so beautiful"