|| Chapter Five; 7 Minutes In Heaven ||

Once lunch was over, you had no trash to throw away so you just walked right on out heading in the direction of your locker. You grabbed your books out of it and walked to class, noticing another big heap of girls surrounding Zen. You were too excited to bother and all you thought about was free food.

     Class ended sooner than you thought it would, maybe because you were occupied thinking about the mini party Seven was having. You still wondered, who were the others Yoosung was talking about? You'll just have to meet them when you arrive there.

     Drama ended quickly too because you and Yoosung were busy on practicing, the preformance date was postponed to Friday. Today was only Tuesday. It's like they say, time goes by when you're having fun. You walked out of school with your besties and headed to your apartment. You grabbed some chips that haven't been opened yet and ate them on your way to Seven's home. They had texted you the address so you just walked to his home with your friends using  GPS  on your phone. Surprisingly, you lived close.

      You knocked on the door and guess who opened it. Seven! Surprise Surprise.

" Hey guys! You are here like, thirty minutes early so just pop a squat on the floor. " Seven said pointing to the carpet which has a bottle in the center of it.

" Uh, we're not playing spin the bottle, are we? " Cameron asked in a disgusted tone.

" No! We're playing 7 minutes in heaven! "

" Yay! Is Zen going to be at the party too? " Alexa asked.

" Duh, so is Yoosung, Jaehee. Uh, I think that's it. V and Jumin couldn't attend. "

" Huh? Who the heck are those people? " You asked sitting down with Alexa and Cameron.

" Other friends. They're seniors, way older than us. " Seven said also sitting down next to you. You munched on your chips until Seven stole some out of the bag from you. You frowned because they were Honey Buddha chips. He giggled.

     One by one Zen, Yoosung, and Jaehee came into the house. They all sat down asking the same question Cameron did.

" 7 minutes in heaven! This is how you play, you spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, you gotta stay in a closet with them for seven, hehe, minutes. You can do whatever you want in there~" Seven winked at his last comment. " Alexa, go first. "

" Okay. " Alexa said and spun the bottle. She spun it hard hoping for it to land on Zen sadly it didn't. It landed on Jaehee instead of Zen. She frowned and walked into the closet with Jaehee. Everyone got close to the closet and listened. You guys heard nothing because they didn't speak or do anything at all. Then, they're time was up.

     Sitting to the left of Alexa was Cameron. 

" Cameron! Your turn! " Seven shouted.

" O-Okay. " She spun it hard and lucky her, it landed on Yoosung. She smiled big and walked inside the closet with him. 

                                                                    -= Yoosung's P.O.V =-

     Well, Cameron seemed very excited about me going in the closet with me.  Once I stepped in, she immediately shut it. The closet space was very small and we were touching. I couldn't see but I could feel her cheeks getting hot. Mine were too. I didn't like her but touching her arms made me embarrassed so I decided to speak up.

" S-So.. " I said nervously.

" Y-Yes Yoosung!? " She said to me with an excited voice.

" U-Uh, how long of you known (Y/N)? " I asked. I was more interested in (Y/N) because she seemed to get along with me well. My ears were getting hotter.