Chapter 23

A month later
"Mitsuki, where's my phone?" I called down the stairs, needing to leave the house.
"Have you checked under the bed?!" My eyes widened in realisation that it was probably there, I sighed and went to check under it. I managed to find the (f/c) cased device next to a pillow just tucked under the bed. I grabbed it and quickly stepped down the stairs and slipped some shoes on as my jeans hugged my legs tightly, I wore a sports bra, the plaid shirt hanging loosely over my arms as it remained unbuttoned. Mitsuki stood behind me as I tied my shoes and tied my hair into a neat ponytail.
"Thanks." I hugged her and bolted out of the door, tucking my phone into the back pocket of my jeans as I bolted down the road, taking deep breaths to keep my breathing steady as I sprinted. It was a clear skied Saturday afternoon and I was gunning it down the street. Ah, great way to start the weekend.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I heard Uraraka, I quickly span around and waved to her.
"Sup, Gravity girl!" I shouted, spinning back and continuing my running. I passed multiple people from U.A as I ran passed them.

I slowed into a walking pace and slipped into an alley way to catch my breath. Continuing down between the buildings, I came up to a wall and turned right and then took a left, bumping into some random guy.
"Ello gorgeous." I groaned, recognising the voice.
"Hey Jason." I swerved around him as he pressed me against a wall.
"What is it you want today?" I sighed, he smirked.
"Personally, I want a you." I sighed and pushed him off.
"I'm flattered, my darling gay." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and crossed my arms, leaning against the wall. "But what do you want?" He sighed.
"In all honesty, I want information." I stared at him.
"What kind?"
"The kind about Kirishima Eijiro." I continued to stare at him.
"You want information on your own boyfriend?" He nodded. I sighed. "What do you want to know?"
"Anything and everything." I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Sure." I texted him all of the information I knew and walked away as he stared reading it.

I began to pick up my pace into another run and finally made it to the U.A dorm buildings. Running through the building, I made it to a certain room and threw open the door and spotted a familiar figure still laying in there bed, only they were staring directly at me. Smiling to myself, I wandered over and climbed onto the bed beside him.
"How come you're not up? Everyone else is." Katsuki simply shrugged and pulled me down to lay next to him, his arms around my waist as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Are you feeling okay? You seem quieter." He simply nodded and I rolled over to face him, linking on of my hands with his. "C'mon, what's up? I know everyone's barely seen you." His red eyes locked onto mine and he pressed his lips to mine in a sweet and gentle kiss.
"It's nothing." After he said that, there was a Knick at the door. "What the fuck do you want?" I stayed cuddled up to him, my shoes now kicked off beside the bed. The door was gently pushed open, so I rolled over to see who it was, ending up hanging upside down off the bed.
"Hey, Aizawa." The black haired hero gave me a small wave as I sat back up and turned towards Katsuki, curling up a little bit.
"What do you want?" The ash blonde asked, still laying down with an arm around me.
"No ones seen you in almost a week. You might want to come out of your room at some point. They, and the teachers, are worried." Aizawa pushed, turning and leaving, closing the door on his way out.
"A week? Come on, you've got to get out of this dark room." I sat up and straddled him as I hugged him. Hearing him give in, I sat up, as did he.
"You still have my shirt, don't you?" I nodded.
"But it's sat in your room with the cats." He groaned again, quickly pecking my lips. Climbing off him and sitting on the bed, Bakugou stood up and grabbed a clean shirt and jeans, changing into them and throwing on a random pair of shoes as I slipped mine on.
"I need to be honest with you." He stated as I pulled open the blinds/curtains.
"Hm?" I replied, sitting back on the bed and crossing my legs.
"I'm pretty sure Midoriya and Uraraka have been going on dates. They left earlier." He pulled one of his hoodies out of his closet and tossed it to me, knowing I'd just steal one anyway.
"Thanks. I should probably tell Rina about this. But, why's he doing it?" Katsuki shrugged.
"A couple days ago, she got her soulmate tattoo shit. It all pointed to Deku. They were almost exactly the same as Rina's. Deku got new initials added onto his wrist." I nodded and stood up, taking his hand and leading him out of the door and building.
"Today, you're staying out of this building." His red eyes gave an expression of confusion. "You're visiting your parents." He, very audibly, groaned, lacing his fingers with mine.
_________________________
"Mitsuki! You're telling Rina!" The woman in question shot down the stairs and instantly sat on the couch, awaiting an explanation. Sighing, I sat opposite her with her son.
"Katsuki!" She cheered and pulled him into a large hug, I could hear him groaning and trying to push her away. After another thirty seconds, she did. "So what's this about Rina?" She gave me a sad look, expecting the worse.
"Midoriya." Furrowing her brows, I continued. "He got another name on his wrist." Her eyes widened.
"He has to pick one or the other then, he can't have both. It's impossible to juggle two relationships with two completely different soulmates." She gave us a sympathetic look before going into one of denial. "Not doing it!" She called, standing up and walking out of the room, giggling like a psycho.
"Guess we're visiting the girls today."
_______________________
"Rina, I've gotta speak to you...it's...really important." Her bedroom door opened and Ashley walked out giving me a very sympathetic look also a warning not to make her cry. I nodded and walked in while Katsuki sat on the couch with Chew.
"Hey." I greeted softly to the blue haired girl laying on her bed. "What's got you down?" She rolled over to face the ceiling.
"Izuku..." I tensed.
"What'd he do?" I sat on the bed beside her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, all she did was toss me her phone. So I began reading.

Izuku: Hey, Uhm...so a new name appeared on my wrist this morning...

Me: oh? That's nice. Who was it?

Izuku: Her name's Uraraka Ochako. She's in the Hero course with me.

Me: (y/n)'s friend, Gravity girl?

Izuku: Yeah...

Me: That's nice, so...what happens to us?

Izuku: Maybe we should break up. A villain and a Hero never works out. I mean, when has it?
Read - 01:43am

"Why's your screen cracked?" She sat up, her long blue hair knotted in a loose pony.
"I threw it at a wall..." Rina shamelessly admitted, staring me straight in the eye. I sighed.
"Chewy! Come here!" I called to the big fluffy dog. He came bounding in, leaping onto the bed and curling up on Rina's lap, a small smile stretching across her lips. "Is it okay if I keep your phone with me? Ashley's probably called Jason already..." She nodded, pushing the phone that sat in my hands, closer to me.
"Sure! I have Chew and Ash and probably Jason soon. Keep it as long as you need." I thanked her and stood up, hugging her quickly before leaving the room.
"She'll be fine Ash. Just get Jase round here." The green haired girl nodded and picked up her phone, walking out of the sitting room and into the kitchen to take the call.
"While we, are going to find Midoriya." The ash blonde stood from the couch and followed me out as we shouted a farewell to the two roommates.