Chapter 15

Out of pure realisation, I shot up from my position on the couch and darted up to my room, pulling out a pair of black ripped jeans, black converse and a 'pretty good bad decisions' shirt with an apple decorating it. I ran back down the stairs, pulling my shoes on.
"Where the fuck is my phone..?" I asked myself, before noticing Bakugou holding it up and over the back of the couch. I grabbed it and placed my lips on his as a thank you.
"Rina! Come on! We have to go!" Her eyes widened in realisation and she shot up from the couch, following me in a sprint outside.
"How the hell did we forget?!" Rina screamed, as we physically skidded out of the schools campus and turned right.
"I have no idea! But hey! At least we're having our weekly run together!" I laughed, she giggled but focused more on the movement of her legs.

After a couple more minutes, we made it to our rundown location. We gently pushed open the door.
"'A good one'...? The league of villains huh? What a joke." Upon hearing these words, we carefully and quietly walked in.
"What? Is he supposed to be famous or something?" A guy holding a rather large object asked.
"Sensei showed me a picture of him before. The so-called Yakuza, the young leader of the eight precepts of death." Tomura explained, I giggled quietly.
"Oh...you're the new guy. Pleasure to meet ya." I stood in front of him with my hand out. Wearily, he shook it, not sure why I was being so forward or nice.
"A Yuuei student, her friend and what? A high schooler? You have a wide choice of women in your group." At this statement? Question? Rina giggled.
"You'd be surprised at how much damage just one of us girls could do. We're quite viscous."
"Let me re-explain what you just assumed. We have a basic Yandere sadist who can change bodies as long as she has someone's blood." I pointed over to Toga who was currently talking with Mr Compress.
"We have a lovely girl who can manipulate water to kill a fully grown elephant." I motioned, fabulously, to Rina.
"And then we have me. I just need to touch someone and I can change my hair style and colour to their own also gaining their quirk as well as keeping my own. Poltergeist and Electric." I pointed to my bi-coloured hair as it changed into a light blue and I manipulated the puddle to my right into a sphere.
"For example, this is Rina's quirk." I allowed the water to flow around the room before letting it drop and my hair turn back to its two colours.
"So what business does mr.bottom-of-the-barrel Yakuza man want with us?" The long haired male paused.
"Are you another one of those types who are on a high after All Mights retirement?"
"No, more so than All Might, the fall of one for All was significant."As per usual I ended up spacing out for a little bit, sat on a box beside Mr Compress.
"In other words, there is no longer anyone who rules over the day or the night." This broke my random little daydream.
"So the real question is who will be next to rule...." I muttered, leaning back on my hands as Rina took a seat beside Toga on the floor.
"If you're saying you know who our Sensei is and yet you're asking that question...are you trying to stir something?" Tomura quizzed, standing up straight against the wall. "The next will be me." He declared and I was impressed at his obsessive boldness.
"As of now, we are gathering more and more strength and continuing to expand." I nodded in agreement, as did everyone else in the room. "And with our combined power, we will bring down this hero society without fail." And next was the most obvious question everyone thought of but only one asked.
"Do you have a plan?" By now I had realised that the man stood in front of us was 'Overhaul'.
"A plan? You didn't come here to become allies with us?" Tomura and his need for more people...
"An objective without a plan is a delusion. Being presented with a delusion only troubles me..." Overhaul sighed. "What will you do once you gather your strengths? How will you pull the strings? What kind of organisation do you plan to build?" I sighed knowing this guy had a point. "Stain the hero-killer. Muscular the Hedonistic Murderer. Moonfish the escaped death row convict. Each of them a first-class pawn, but all gone to waste so quickly. Did you not know how to use them?" Again, a valid point. You keep your best pieces for the final game. You don't just throw them in first. "You know not of how to use these enraged individuals but you talk of expanding your power? What do you plan on doing with this power you cannot control?" I groaned loudly, knowing all of this was true.
"You forgot about Mustard. His quirk would have been quite useful in future fights. Sleep gas. Effective if only we know to be prepared for it." I explained, kind of going against the league slightly.
"Exactly. Now I didn't come here to join your group, I came here because I have a plan." I sat up straight, wanting to know what it was.
"My plan needs a vast amount of financial capital and it won't be easy for me to find investors.....but if I have the lot of you overhyped villains on my side, it would be a different story." He stared at us before speaking again. "Come under my wing. I will show you how you should be used. And then I will become the next ruler." I agree with this guy. He's right, this is a game of chess and none of us know how to play properly...but he's a master. He as the king and us as the pawns...how would that go down...?
As I thought, the guy with a large object and long hair, began attacking our visitor.
"Where we belong, is for us to decide!" He yelled and I sighed as overhaul placed a finger on this mans arm, ducking as his top half exploded. The six of us stared in shock, a sick smile crossed my lips.
"That is one cool quirk..." I muttered, staring in admiration.
"Magne....!?" A couple of our group shouted. Oh, so that's- was his name, Magne. Explains the giant magnet he was carrying.
"You guys threw the first punch. Aah, so filthy, that's why I hate this so much..." We watched as Compress jumped from the place next to me and over to the Yakuza Male.
"Wait Compress!" Tomura yelled, but he didn't stop. As he tried to use his quirk, it didn't work.
"Don't touch me." Overhaul sneered, blowing Mr Compress' arm off. My eyes widened.
"M-M-MY ARMMM!!!" He screamed, I stared in utter disbelief as I shuffled backwards on the box a bit more. Next up Tomura went after him and Overhaul ended up calling on some things...?
"You are down an arm, sorry." He apologised as I stayed on my box, Rina getting up with Toga and standing in a line with Tomura and Twice as he held Compress. I grabbed Rina by the wrist and shook my head, telling her that it's probably not the best idea.
"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!!!" Twice shouted.
"Tomura, I can stab him! I'll stab him!" Knowing Tomura would do something about the screaming pair, I left it alone and climbed off my box.
"Don't." He ordered, his voice very authoritative, like a parent.
"Let me take responsibility!" Twice shouted again and I hit the back of his head.
"Wise move, handman." I heard a voice say. I turned around and spotted a small bird thing.
"Cute." I accidentally said aloud, I covered my mouth quickly and let Overhaul talk.
"It doesn't have to be right away, but the sooner the better. Please take your time to think long and hard about your...organisation and whatnot." And with that, he and his bird like friends left.
"Once you've calmed yourselves, call me." He dropped a card and turned a corner.

My voice cracked as I quietly spoke.
"Rina...I'm gonna head back...Uh-I'll see you soon..." she nodded sadly and I exited the building, the white and green on my shirt having visible blood stains from when Magne was exploded and when Compress' arm was destroyed...my shoes were the same, the stains on my jeans just about blending in with the black. I checked the time, 7:40...schools out, which means everyone's home...and will ask questions...