Angry~Calum Hood

werewolf calum

warnings:daddy kink,spanking,kinky,mouth fucking

words:1220

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N could feel him staring, could feel the way he was analyzing every aspect of her. She didn't dare look him in the eyes, though, resorting to be the submissive and obedient little thing that she was. Calum had her on her knees before him, hands bound behind her back. Her clothes were long gone, leaving her in a skimpy set of underwear that left little to the imagination.

Calum was leaning against the edge of his desk, shirt stripped to show the mark on his broad chest, the one that gave him the title ruler of the Full Moon Clan. Above that, on his shoulder, was a scar from a bite, where she staked her permanent claim on him not so long ago. It was a bit puffy, a bright pink that contrasted from the tan of his skin. A scar similar to his was located on the pulse of her wrist, a constant reminder of who she belonged to.

Y/N felt the annoyance and anger coming off him in waves, making her whimper quietly. She didn't like her mate being mad at all, especially at her, because whoever made him that way didn't go unpunished. And, Calum was absolutely ruthless when it came to punishments. "Shut up," Calum barked, voice deep and full of authority. "Not one damn sound, Y/N."

Calum held a belt in his hands, rubbing the rough leather against the skin of his palm. His eyes, usually warm and inviting, were cold. The deep brown of his eyes were replaced by a glowing gold, the color of a true bred pack leader – the alpha. It also showed how he was giving way to his animal instincts, detaching himself from his humanity. This side of Calum – the cruel, merciless ruler – was one she seldom saw. But, on the rare occasion when she did, it chilled her to the bone. Calum was truly frightening when he wanted to be.

"Ass in the air," he commanded. Without her hands to support her, Y/N's cheek was pressed against the floor as she shifted her ass upward. Calum's lips twisted into a sinister smirk as he stood, circling around the defenseless girl. He was behind her, fingers gripping into her waist hard enough to leave bruises.

"Such a pretty little bum," Calum remarked quietly, ripping her underwear away from her body. Y/N could feel Calum shift slightly as he dropped the tattered fabric, and then belt connected with her ass roughly, ripping a scream from her throat.

"Be quiet, Y/N." Calum reminded her, bringing the belt back down again. Y/N's hands clenched against the small of her back, body tensing at the pain she felt. She bit down on the inside of her cheek, making a weak attempt to suppress the whines she wanted to make.

"Relax, baby," Calum breathed, chuckling. "Just relax." He brought the belt down three more times, whipping it against her ass with harsh intensity. Calum took a step back to admire his handiwork, trailing his hand over the tender red whelps that decorated her bum. A hiss slipped through Y/N's clenched teeth as she flinched away from the stinging touch.

Calum dropped to his knees, pressing fluttering kisses to the angry marks. They started out gentle enough - just chaste presses of his lips - but then he dug his teeth into her skin, biting and nibbling hard enough to leave deep, bruising marks.

When Calum got back to his feet she sat upright, head bowed down towards the floor. He cupped her chin, forcing Y/N to stare up at him. Hands went to her cheeks, wiping away the tear stains that trailed down her face.

"You took that so well, baby," he praised, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead. Calum popped open the button of his jeans, peeling them off his legs to reveal boxers that barely held his throbbing erection. They were discarded, giving Y/N a clear view of his cock, flushed and ready to be touched.

Calum tapped her cheek with his pointer finger, "Open wide, princess."

Y/N's lips parted as Calum slid his cock against her tongue, fucking into her mouth slowly. He growled, a noise that had Y/N trembling. Her hands shook as he used her, reveling in the sounds slipping from her mate's lips. They were low, carnal vibrations that made the throbbing between her thighs worse.

"Fuck," Calum grunted, throwing his head back. Y/N moaned around him, feeling the pace of his hips stutter into a more punishing pace. "Fuck, babygirl."

Just as he was about to come, Calum pulled her away with a tight grip on her hair. "Those lips of yours are fucking sinful." He groaned, panting. Y/N looked up with him with wide eyes, lips swollen and tinted a dark red.

"Was I a good girl for you?" Y/N asked quietly, staring up at him through her lashes. A dirty grin graced his features as he nodded, twisting a lock of her hair around his fingers. His teeth dug into her bottom lip as he kissed her properly for the first time that night, staking his claim in the only way he knew how.

"You were a very good girl for Daddy, baby," Calum praised, making her blush. "But I'm still not through with you just yet."

Calum hauled her over his shoulder before setting her down on his desk, draping her legs over the expanse of his shoulders. She was flat on her back, hands stuck behind her. "Don't you dare fucking come unless I say so," Calum ordered, gold eyes glaring into hers. "I won't be happy if you do."

"Y-yes, alpha," she stuttered. Calum smiled, leaning in to kiss at her neck. He ran his tip over her folds, lightly brushing against her clit. "Mmm, Daddy," Y/N moaned, leaning into his touch.

"You like that, kitten?" he murmured. He slowly pushed into her, feeling her clench around him as she whimpered. "I think you'll like this more."

A shriek left Y/N's mouth as he fucked into her, making the desk shift back as he worked up a fast pace. Y/N couldn't see straight, couldn't work up the ability to form a coherent thought. All she could focus on was how hard it was not to come, to not disappoint her alpha for the second time that night. Her thighs trembled as Calum slowed his pace, stopping just as she got to the edge of a very high cliff. Y/N blinked up at him, whimpering when Calum grinded slowly against her, hitting that one spot that made her putty in his hands. Calum chuckled, shaking his head at the defenseless girl underneath him. "Do you want to come, babygirl?" he asked, making her nod eagerly.

He reach behind and untied her wrists, gently moving her legs so they settled around his waist. "You're going to ride me," he growled out. "You're going to make yourself come by fucking yourself down on me."

Calum shifted to the floor, bringing her down with him to settle against his waist. "C'mon, baby, show me how much you love my cock." His hands came to wrap around her hips as she sunk down onto him, groaning as she set up a slow, steady rhythm.

"You're such a good little slut for Daddy, baby. I love it."