This is my first day...
I am walking through the hallway, looking for my office. They said my name is imprinted on the side of the door already, and it is just here at the ground floor.

I kept on walking as I try to find it until I was halted on my tracks by a nurse...

"Sorry to disturb you,  but can you please call Surgeon Park? Her office is at the end of that hallway, we need her at the operating room, immediately,  thank you."
       The nurse tap my arm once before leaving and running...

It was a bit confusing as why don't they just call the surgeon at the mic and speaker?

Yet my eyes caught the gurney being pushed by the nurses, a patient is riding, bleeding and groaning in pain.

As they had passed...
I rushed towards where I am instructed to go.

I ran until I reached the end of the hallway, I knocked and even without the consent of person inside, I opened the door and it revealed...

Four ladies in a hospital coat, the one is crying.
And she is the doctor that spilled the coffee on me earlier.

"Sorry, but surgeon Park is needed at the operating room. A patient just went in. They need the surgeon now."
        In panic, I rushed speaking and the four doctors immediately went outside...

Yet the three other doctors stopped and just let the other one to go by herself, probably, she is the one I was attended to call.

The one crying...

She didn't went straight to the operating room, possibly she is going to change her clothes first.

I didn't get to notice until I heard a sigh from one of the doctors beside me that they are staring at me intensely.

I felt nervous as my eyes met theirs.

I instantly bowed politely and I heard a chuckle from the other one.

"You're the new doctor? The pediatrician?"
        The one smiling asked.

I nodded and bowed my head a little.

"I am Kim Jisoo, pulmonologist."
        She offered her hand and smiled again.

I took her hand and bowed a little.

"Jennie Kim, cardiologist."
        The one that has a serious look, a resting bitch face offered her hand as well.

I bowed again and took her hand.

"Lalisa Manoban, hematologist."
          The other one with the round eyes and warm smile introduced herself as well and offered a hand.

I bowed again and took her hand...

"Jeon Jungkook, a junior doctor, today is my first day and yes, I am the new pediatrician."
         Warmly and politely, I introduced myself and they all smiled at me, except that one, Jennie Kim.

We all looked back at the operating room which is at the end of the opposite direction, she entered there wearing the appropriate gown and they rushed to close the door.

Then, my head tilted unintentionally at my side, my eyes landed particularly at the printed name at the metal board on the side of the door.

"Park Chaeyoung/Roseanne Park, Chief Surgeon."

I froze as I read...

I am in a big trouble after this.

"So, you're the one who bumped to our friend earlier, the one you called for the operating room?"
         Jennie asked, face stern, and the tone of voice is really cold. It can freeze my whole system and so as my soul.

"I-I-I really didn't mean to yell at her, I just got frustrated cause it is my first day and that's the first thing that happened."
        I stammered at the beginning, panic ate the whole me as I tried explaining.

"So, you yelled at her."
       They are my senior doctors, and the one that I bumped to earlier and who I yelled at earlier is a chief surgeon and I am just a pediatrician.

"Big trouble at the first day, Jeon Jungkook."

"You're scaring him, eonnie."
         Lisa laughed and tapped Jennie at the back, she didn't budge and just looked at me coldly.

"Don't get nervous and don't worry. Chaeyoung is really clumsy at times, she always think of some things that even in walking, she is not aware."
         Jisoo, helpfully, stated.

"I am really sorry."
        I apologized.

"You're apologizing to the wrong person, Doctor Jeon. Why don't you apologize to Chaeng later? It's the-aww!"
         Jisoo smack her back as she is speaking, Jennie and her looked at Lisa grievously...

As if her idea is a thing I should not do.

"Don't worry about that, just continue your work."
        Jisoo mouthed and smiled awkwardly.

I nodded and bowed.

"We will go now. Umm, good luck for the first day."
        She stated before leaving one by one to go to their own paths.

I was left alone...
And my head tilted back to the name written on the side of the door.

"Park Chaeyoung...Roseanne Park."