My craziest travel to the Beyazsu /Mardin

With the globalization of the world and development of the technology travelling has become easier in the last 20 years. Nowadays, many people in Turkey can travel wherever they want with a guarantee of a good quality of accommodation in the visited places. However the terrorist organization PKK has deal big blow to the tourism of Turkey's souteast region in the past 30 years. Due to the terrorist attacks of pkk many people has been killed mercilessly. Thus especially foreign tourists are not disposed to visit region.

Despite all , region hosts many historical places as churchs mosques underground cities. For example; the monestary darülzafaran is one of the first temple of mesopotamia and has continue to hosting,  guests around the world with its wonderful atmosphere and maintain it's significance for assyrian people.

İn the last summer my friends and me decided to go the region and visit the Mardin , a city in the souteast anatolia, .
We started our trip without loss of time and we rode our car to Mardin . We visited historical places and centroom. After that we started our craziest travel of our lives to "beyazsu " which is placed 100 kilometers distance to Mardin . During our voyage we passed by the dangerous mountains and feared from the terrorist attacks.

Finally we came to beyazsu. We couldnt use our cellphones because there were not any base station. İn case any dangerous stiuation we couldnt call anybody.

Anyway, we visit beyazsu and rode our car to Mardin . When we came to Mardin we are happy to be safe here . We could call our familes and they could reach us. My friends and me decided not to go anywhere dangerous like beyazsu...

Of course talk big is not always true :)

See you any essay!