Chapter 12 The three broomsticks

Start from the beginning

Harry looked at the new comers and recognized 2 of them directly.
He said in a low voice.
"Take out your wands and get ready. Sirius you get Rosmerta out of the way Ginny and I will take care of these four."
"Harry what's going on?" Asked Sirius. "No questions just do it and don't let them see your face" was all Harry said. 

Sirius got up and walked over to the bar.
"Rose we need to get to the back NOW!" he said in a low voice. "Harry recognized some of them and I think it will be bad."
"Ok sir I will show you the backroom for the meeting please follow me." Said Madam Rosmerta out loud.
"Sirs and Madams I will be with you in a moment." She told the 4 who entered and she and Sirius walked out of the room.
As the door closed Harry stood up.
The 4 looked and some sneered.
"Well well well, they let everybody enter these days."
"Just sip it Nott." said Harry 
Theodore Nott looked angry at Harry. "You put my father in Azkaban Potter for that I will kill you." Nott said
Thorfinn Rowle the man who entered with Nott looked as he saw a ghost.
"Look what a rotter we found Potter." He said with a grin.
"And now we are gonna kill little Harry and the dark lord can come back once more. "
"Sorry to disappoint you there but Voldemort is dead for good this time." Said Harry.

"Liar!" Yelled Rowle "He came back once so he can do it again."
"Sectumsempra" Nott screamed! "Protego!" Harry raised his shield so fast that the spell of Nott wasn't even half way it bounced straight back and hit the woman beside him.
"Cecilia!" Nott cried. He looked at Harry in rage. "AVADA KEDAVRA." He screamed. 

Harry pulled Ginny and himself down behind the table he pulled to it's side at the same time. He was just in time because the green steam of the death spell just past over them.
They looked at each other and than both stood up at the same time and shot their spells.
Ginny hit Rowle full in the chest with a stunning spell and Harry blasted Nott back with a Impedimenta curse.
The second woman of the foursome looked at her 2 male comrades and than at Harry and Ginny.
She dropped her wand and raised her hands.
When Harry had bound her with a full body bind spell he walked over to the backroom.
"It's safe for now." He said. "We need healers and aurors here now. Sirius you go back to Hogwarts and tell Minerva that we need her here asap." Harry was directing.
Sirius looked at Harry and saw the anger in his eyes.
He would talk to his god-son later but now he would go as fast as his legs could carry him.
Before he ran out Harry yelled at him that Padfoot would run faster, so as soon as Sirius was outside he changed into the big black dog and ran towards Hogwarts.
The wounded woman had been taken to St. Mungo's and the other three were taken away to Azkaban to await their trials.
Harry, Ginny, Sirius and Minerva were sitting in the backroom with Rosmerta all with a drink in front of them when Kingsley Shacklebolt came in. He looked as mad as a hipogriff with a morning temper. What is it Kingsley asked Harry. 

"Those idiots," he started roaring. "Those bloody idiots. They couldn't keep their brooms straight even if their lives depended on it. What do we need to do to get some decent men for a job."
"Okay what happened." Said McGonagall with a voice that left no room for discussion.
"Nott escaped when they wanted to transfer him to Azkaban. He took the woman with him but left Rowle to his fate." Kingsley said as he sat down.
How? Was all Harry asked.
"He used a portkey. When the guards lifted the bindingcurse so he could walk in the boat to Azkaban he grabt the woman and activated it." Was Kinglesy's explanation.
"Didn't they search him," asked Harry, "because than they would have found it."
"We did but, it wasn't a normal portkey we would normally use. He had made his belt into the portkey." Said Kingsley with a sneer. "We couldn't do anything Harry I am really sorry."
"It is ok Kingsley, but I wondered why he left Rowle to be taken to Azkaban and took the woman with him." Harry wondered 

"Well we figured that one out after interagating Rowle" Kingsley said.
"Nott only wanted to hurt you as revenge for his father, Rowle thought that by killing you his old master would return. Nott also believed the woman did not needed to go to Azkaban because she didn't do anything. Our guess is that he took her with him for that reason." Kingsley said still angry.
"Great," said Harry, "will I never have some peace."
"Well Harry," said Ginny, "that is the war of life I guess, but you defeated the darkest wizard of our age so this small war should be a walk in the park for you.
After they finished their drinks they headed back to Hogwarts.
Harry did some work before he and Ginny went back to the Burrow where their friends and family were waiting.
They would go to Diagon Alley soon and Harry hoped that they would not cancel that trip.
Well it wasn't for the lack of Mrs. Weasley trying to go another day after she heard that they were attacked but when Harry told her he would go alone if she would not come it was fine by him.
She looked taken aback at the tone of Harry.
"Look Mrs. Weasley if you don't want to come fine, but I am going." Harry had said.

Mrs. Weasley what happened to Molly she thought.
Was she that unreasonable that he didn't want to call her Molly anymore?
She lay in bed that night thinking over the argument she had with Harry.
He was like a son to her didn't he get that. She only wanted to keep him safe.
She turned on her side again.
"What is it dear?" Asked Mr. Weasley.
"Oh I am sorry Arthur I didn't want to wake you, I just can't sleep. Go back to sleep dear." She said.
"Is it that argument you had with Harry?" He asked.
Sometime she just wondered how it was that her husband knew her so well. Perhaps he used legilimency on her without her knowing it, no that could not be it.
He just knew her that well.
"Oh Arthur I am back to Mrs. Weasley again and I only wanted to delay the trip 1 day so we could use that extra time for some extra guards. Is that so bad?" She cried.
Arthur Weasley turned towards his wife lay his arms around her and said.
"I think it isn't a bad thing that you want all of our kids to be safe Molly, but we need to understand that they are no longer the small children they were a year ago.
When you mentioned to Harry that you wanted guards with us for the trip he became angry at you because he doesn't want to be treated any other way than anybody else. That's why he told the press to leave us all alone from now on. I just hope he knows what he is doing because a lot of people want to talk to him or hurt him."
"Oh Arthur what should we do?"Asked Mrs Weasley with the fear in her voice noticeable for her husband.
"Talk to Harry tomorrow Molly, and ask him why he became so angry." Her husband said.
"Talk with him alone. Not with the rest in the room not even Ginny. Let him say what he wants to say and don't and I mean don't temper him with good intentions. Your love is all he needs Molly just that."
"I will do that." She said. "Thank you for listening to me Arthur. Go back to sleep now dear I will try to get some sleep as well.
Good night Arthur."
"Good night Molly."
After this talk with her husband Molly Weasley fell a sleep very fast, and was woken up by the fabulous smell of pancakes.
"Good Morning Mrs. Weasley." Said Harry when she walked into the kitchen.
"Arthur said you had a bad night so I made some breakfast for us all so we could let you sleep."

Still Mrs. Weasley Molly thought to herself. "Where is everybody?" Mrs. Weasley asked.
"Well Ron and Hermione are taking a walk around the pond, Arthur went to get some work done at the ministry and Ginny is in the shower." Harry told her as he ticked everybody of on his fingers.
"Good." She said.
"Harry can I have a talk with you please?" She asked.
"Sure," Said Harry "about what."
"Morning mom," came the bright voice of Ginny, "what's going on you look like I walked in on you?"
"Well, I want to talk to Harry alone please Ginny." She answered her daughter.
"But I am his Girlfriend." Ginny said with disbelief.
"I know, you are but I want to talk to him alone. Now or you go to the livingroom and stay there or you will be out in the garden." Her mother said.
"And if I don't want to?" Ginny challenged her mother.
"Than you will find your rooms back the way they were and you stuck up there before you can say quiditch and now out of this kitchen." Molly said simply.
Ginny looked at Harry and he shook his head as if he was saying don't push it.
"OKAY, I will leave." She said and walked out the kitchen and slammed the livingroom door shut behind her.
"Sorry about that Harry," said Mrs Weasley, "but I really wanted to talk to you alone."
"It is ok Mrs. Weasley. What was it you wanted to talk to me about." Said Harry.
Molly looked at the boy now young man in front of her and she just felt like she lost another son if they could not make things right between them.
With a big sigh she started talking. She told Harry what he meant to her and that she would from that day always value his opinion because she would not want that they drifted apart because she was over protecting him. She also explaint to him why she always was in her protection mode when she heard about another attack.
"It is just like when I came to my parents house to find my two brothers murdered by death eaters. I lost my brothers and a son to that maniac and I will be dammed if I lose another son. I have six sons and 2 daughters and I won't lose a single one of them anymore."
Harry had listened to her and when she told him about the amount of children she now had he realized that she had counted him and Hermione as her own.
He than felt guilty for giving her so much trouble but he would not go if there would be guards tomorrow.
"Molly?!" He said.
Her breath stopped in her throat he called her Molly.
"Listen Molly I understand at least a big part of how you feel, but I can not live my live in hiding or constant guard. If I did that than I would be so unhappy I better could be dead. I know you mean well and that you love me. I love you as the mother I never had. That doesn't mean that I have to like what you say. When you started on guards for tomorrow I really became angry at you. I understand now where that fear came from but you must realize that when we go to Diagon Alley tomorrow we will be alright. I feel more secure with you and Arthur having my back than some auror. Ron Hermione and Ginny won't let anything happen to us."
Molly listened to Harry and noticed how wise the young man was for his age.
"After our argument last night I spoke with Ginny about it.
We both agreed that we should stick to the plan as we had it before we were attacked." Harry said in the end.
"Why???, what if anything....." Mrs. Weasley started.
"Please hear me out." Said Harry.
"Like I said we both agreed that we should stick to the plan. Why you ask? Well the answer is simple. If we came out with a full guard team I would signal that I was scared of what happened yesterday and after the attack here. If we came just the seven of us we would signal. Come and get it we are not afraid. They can try to hurt me but like I said to the press I won't ever except that they try to hurt you or anyone of this family."
"Oh Harry I really misunderstood you." Molly told him. "I am so sorry about last night. You are right. We will go tomorrow and without any guards."
Harry walked around the table and hugged her.
"I really hated this you know," He said to her, "but when I became so angry last night it didn't feel right anymore for me to call you Molly. Even when I saw how it hurted you I just could not call you by your first name. I am sorry."
"Don't be Harry." She said. "I needed this wake-up call and you were right to give it to me. But please promise me one thing. When in the future we disagree with each other, please always call me Molly." She asked him.
"I will." he said with a big smile on his face.