Casper

Casper never was big on sharing the thoughts that he heard from passers-by with me. But this little meaningless custom flies out my already shattered window of rutine when I walk calmly out of the nurse's office with an ice pack pressed to my sore cheek. It' s the end of a chill winters day and it's snowing.

"She meant for her friends to tell his friends that they were an item," Casper informed me.

Well then, that certainly brightens my very cloudy day, I thought when a different, more urgent thought smacked into the side of my head.

"Crap! I need to meet Will!" rushing to the time and place of rendezvous Will had set out.Turning the corner, I reached the back of the designated area, the cafiteria and stopped dead in my tracks. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I thought he looked even prettier now that he had somehow changed into a dark jacket, T-shirt and jeans were the switch from plain, boring, regular old uniform. He seemed not to have noticed my presence yet so I cleared my suddenly dry throught. Will jerked his head up and locked his beautiful green eyes with my plain blue ones.

"Your eyes are so pretty" I said.

Did I say that out loud? Seriously fatal mental face-palm was taking place in my mind when he just chuckled.

I stared dumb-founded," Your one to talk," he laughed," Your eyes are like melted snow."

Poetry? For me? His face grew serious as he motioned me closer.

"What if I told you, that you're not the only one?"