C h a p t e r - 4

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, but I don't regret doing it; 'cause you look amazing, sweetheart. I swear to God! You're still the most beautiful girl in the world."

Say what now?

"Wh-what?" I looked at him confused.

He laughed, "When you entered the room and started screaming at me, I couldn't hear a word you were saying 'cause, I still couldn't believe how amazing you looked. Plus barging in my room in just a towel, didn't help either!"

"Well... I was seriously mad at you!" I said sniffing loudly.

"I know and I'm seriously sorry." He whispered softly, nudging my arm.

"I'm gonna get back at you, ya know?" I grinned at him.

"I know! I'm looking forward to it, Brownie." He said smiling.

"You might wanna change my name to Red instead of Brownie!" I grumbled to him, my hand gesturing towards my hair.

"Nah... you'll always be my Brownie." He said softly.

My Brownie! Oh my!

"Um... so I'll get going." I mumbled, getting up. "Sorry! For the... um... cold water." I grimaced.

"Yeah, I kinda deserved it!" He said, running his hands through his now wet hair.

I quickly ran to my room and change into my black shorts and a baby pink tee. I blow-dried my hair and look into the mirror. Hmm... it doesn't look bad, I guess. Deep red kinda suits me.

Huh!

I walked to the living room, to see everybody as usual at the table eating breakfast.

"Morning, guys!" I said and sat down next to Scott, smiling at him. Everyone looked at me in awe, with their mouth open. Ryan even dropped his fork!

"Wanna help me?" I whispered to Scott.

"Sure." He smiled.

We leaned over the table. I closed Aria and Drew's mouth while Scott does Jenna and Ryan's.

"Wow, Novey... you look-" Ryan starts but says nothing. "Great! I'm speechless!"

"Oh my God! Ryan Davenport is speechless! Has the world come to end?" I exclaimed, faking horror.

"Ha ha ha... very funny." He replied sarcastically. "But, seriously you look... wow."

"Thanks Rye." I say to him, smiling.

"Seriously, Nove. You went to a parlour or something?" Aria asked.