Chapter eight: A trapped song

Hi fellow wattpaders. I’m sure some of you are close to murdering me in my sleep for uploading so slow. The truth is that I’m on vacation, no not from Wattpad, on a real vacation in Croatia. Yay me, I’m with my family. And some others. But I’m soooooo bored. And was without internet up until now, which was to be truthful only a day. Yeah you got me, I’m a lazy ass ;)  

Well anyway here’s the new chapter

Zuko: DreamRedRose …

Me: Is that all you’re gonna say? Are you angry or something? Could it be that you’re jealous, of my vacation neighbor?

Zuko: Kmn *blushes*

Me: So it is true? Aw don’t worry Zuko you’ll always be my number one. <3 Now the disclaimer please.

Zuko: DreamRedRose does not own Avatar the last Airbender or any characters in it. She only owns Amethyst, Zena, Akio and Uncle. Not my uncle.       

Me: Sorry we had to say it in order not to get sued. Now please kick back, relax and enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^0w0^~~~~~~~~<.< oh look a pikachu ~~~~~

Amethyst’s P.O.V.

What I felt when he touched me, was something I never wanted to fell with him. Maybe I’m just going crazy. At least that would be somehow acceptable. But falling for the enemy, I’m the worst!

Those were the thoughts going trough my head in my room after that eventful training session, with prince asshole.

I didn’t know what was wrong with me for not moving away from his touch but somehow I just couldn’t pull away. I should have kicked him or punched him, to show him I don’t like it, but I couldn’t.

I was in such a state of confused; it was only a matter of time before I would start banging my head in the wall.

Luckily before that happened, someone knocked on the door.

‘It’s me, Iroh.’ A familiar voice spoke

‘Come in, it’s unlocked’ I answered

He opened the door and stepped in

‘I and some crew members will sing a song or two this evening, would you like to join?’

Knowing that I had to do something to take my thoughts of prince asshole, I agreed.

'What about Zuko?’ I asked nervously, while walking towards the deck with Iroh, only now realizing that he could also be there.

'My nephew never attends stuff like that. Or at least he didn’t even once on this journey.’

Ha, figured as much.

‘Um… sure I’ll come. But won’t other soldiers be kinda hateful towards me? I mean I did injure a lot of them and killed their comrades.’

Well I was giving myself a bit too much credit. I had company after all. All amazing and dedicated fighters. I miss them all. Who knows how many of those I knew well survived. Uncle, Akio are you okay? Are you still alive?  Did he keep his promise? I hope he did, but I guess I’ll never know. I swallowed back the tears, not remembering which time was it. Second? Third? Or did I hold back tears many more times before, because of that?

‘Well…’  He paused, to think about it.

‘Many realize that you were just protecting your home and they would do the same. The few who don’t think that way are usually not present in our singing evenings.’

I guess you could count prince asshole as one of those few.

‘And besides,’ He smiled ‘anyone would forget about their grudges towards you if he saw you in this dress.’ He held up a beautifully embroiled kimono, very similar to the one I wore to that diner were I accidentally fell on top of my captor. Only that this one was black and embroiled with yellow-gold strings in the shapes of flames. Although I hated any sign of emblem of fire for the hate of fire nation, I had to admit it was beyond beautiful. But I know what happened last time, I had no coordination in it, no idea how to move in it and accordingly to that I fell on my face. Well on somebody else’s face, which was far worse.