section 16 - you're gonna be shaken by my body

"Tell me if these jeans look too tight on me."

Jimin walked with his new jeans on, fitting the shape of his legs and everything perfectly.

Seulgi giggled, and he whipped his head around defensively. "What? Does it look bad?"

"No. I just can't stop staring at your butt."

Jimin's face turned red, and Seulgi started laughing, shaking her head and trying to stop herself, but she couldn't, cracking herself up. "The way your buttcheeks move when you walk and everything is adorable! It's so cute!"

"Seulgi!" he yelled, embarrassed. "Stop it!" He began to laugh, then ran back to his bedroom. "I'm changing them now so you don't keep laughing about my butt."

"Okay, but I'm still going to!" she called after him, giggling.

"No!" he screamed, laughing after he did.

"I'll pay you if you show me your naked butt!"

"No!" He quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants, then opened the door again and walked over to her. "Much better, right?"

She made a sad face. "What do you think?"

"Yes?"

She shook her head, and then they laughed, Jimin pulling her close and kissing her head.
"I love you."

"I love you too, Jiminie," she said, smiling wide. She held his arms as she kissed him, Jimin pulling them down, his fingers grazing her skin. He ran a hand through her hair and pulled her down on the couch on top of him, kissing her softly.

He laid his head on the back of the couch, letting out a sigh as she placed a trail of kisses from the corner of his jaw by his ear, down to his neck. Jimin moaned in between kisses, his hand pressing her body against his. He bit her bottom lip, pulling her closer, letting go and then meeting her mouth with his again. Sucking on her bottom lip, he grinned as he tasted her lipstick, taking her head in his hands and pressing her mouth against his. "Jimin," Seulgi mumbled when they broke apart for a second, then kissed again. "My lipstick is probably everywhere right now. I can feel it," she said with a small laugh, and he grinned, giving her another kiss.

"It's okay. No one will see it, but if they do, it'll show them you're claimed by me," he whispered, brushing her cheek. "And it tastes like cherries," he told her. He nuzzled her nose with the tip of his and smiled adorably.

Then again, when was his smile not adorable?

Well, only really when it was an attractive smirk, she guessed, instead. Then, it was hot.

She managed to pull away, Jimin hanging onto her, and Seulgi smiled, running over to the mirror. Her red lipstick had stained the upper part of her chin and all around her mouth, tinted Jimin's lips, and wherever they had kissed each other, in each spot, just about, there was a mark from the makeup. Seulgi gasped, looking at Jimin, her eyes wide. "Chim! Look what you did!" she cried, giggling as she tried to wipe some away from around her mouth.

He laughed and checked in his phone camera, then pointed to the lipstick marks along his jaw. "Look what you did!" He looked up at the clock, gasping. "They'll all be home anytime now. Get the makeup remover, quickly, or they'll see us....."

Seulgi jumped and ran to the bathroom as Jimin laughed. That girl was so cute, and he loved her so much, more than anything he could ever love.