Camping time

The air was fresh and warm. Everywhere I looked was just amazing... That I would say if we we're going somewhere that was promised.

Stupid Chris!! I knew better than to trust him. Welp I guess I have to suffer. The veiw of the island came into eyesight.

It was less ........ Beautiful than I expected, but alwell. I shrugged at my own thoughts.

As the boat stopped i saw a mixture of boys and girls standing in a big group. They didn't look all do happy but I guess teens just looks this way.

But the person who cought your attention was the one and only Chris McLean. You gazed at him in a trance untill he brought you to life

" Y/N... Y/N! Earth to Y/N!!!" He shouted.

You jumped in embarrassemet but replace it with a blush. He was confused but just called your name of the list and added you with the others.

They looked some what depressed except one. A tall skinny girl with blonde hair looks as if she is really nice. You were willing to make friends with her untill.....

"Ok campers that is everyone, come with me to your cabians and then we will talk food. Everyone groaned knowing this is a bad start.

Little did you know, someone was keeping a close eye on you. . .

Thank you so much for reading this, if you enjoy and want more, please vote and write something in the comments area... If you want... Haha up to you. Anyone gotta go bye!!!