She nods at me.

"Actually, we broke up. But I'm planning to see her today to clear things up," she said that gives me a wide smile on my lips.

I won't have a hard time to bring Sana to the cafe to see Tzuyu and Lisa together. This will be an easy success for me.

"Is that so? I have a car with me, I know where she is, I can take you to her," I said that brights up her face.

Her eyes glimmer in happiness whennshe heard Tzuyu's name. You still really love that asshole huh. Well, I'll make you change your mind later.

"Reall? Wait me here, I'll just change quickly," she said before running upstair excitedly.

After a few more minutes she returns wearing a simple attire. Slim shirt paired with jeans that shows her curve. She still hasn't change, she's still hot as f*ck!

"You look so ho- I mean gorgeous," I said and she just smiled shyly at me.

"Thank you,"

*****

We are now on our way to the cafe. As of now I know Tzuyu and Lisa are now together. This is Lisa's last mission. We already let go of her father as our hostage once she did this one successfully we won't bother her anymore.

"Uh- how did you know where's Tzuyu?" She suddenly ask.

"You'll now when we got there,"

I park the car outside the cafe and open the door for Sana. I take a glance inside to check if Lisa and Tzuyu are already inside and they are. Lisa is really doing a great job.

Sana stop from walking when she notice Tzuyu is with someone.

"Who's with her?" I shrugg my shoulders to answer her.

"Is that Lisa?" She ask  as we got closer.

"I don't know,"

Tzuyu and Lisa looks so serious at their conversation. What are they talking about?

We're now inside the cafe and Tzuyu transferred beside Lisa's sit before hugging the latter.

Your doing a great job, Lisa.

"Its Lisa! What the fuck are they really flirting?!" Sana said .I take a glance at her and now she's crying. I hold her shoulder and I smile at her. I have to comfort her. She should feel comfortable with me, its the only thing I can do for now and it's part of the plan.

She walks inside and I just follow her, she stops infront of the two when Lisa hug Tzuyu her eyes widened when she saw us, I was standing beside Sana and I wink at her. Sana gave her death glare, seriously,its really scary. She broke the hug while still looking at us. Tzuyu slowly turned and got surprise when she saw us.

Tzuyu stand up and pull Sana away from me but Sana quickly remove Tzuyu's hand. Wow, one point for me!

"Sana stay away from him, he's--"

Sana doesn't let her finish her words and glared at Tzuyu. She naybe look mad but I can still see that she's holding back her tears.

"Sana please, listen to me this time. Lisa explained me everything. Mark is the real reason why this all is happening at us," Tzuyu tried to hold Sana's hand but Sana just shove her away.

What Tzuyu said surprise me. How did this asshole?!

I look at Lisa but she just gave me a cold stare.

"Wow, you came up with a nice lie again! Why are you still pretending that love me Tzuyu! Why are you giving me a hard time in fact that you can be happy with this slut!" Sana said which gives me relief.

I thought she'll gonna believe at that this asshole is talking about. Whatever she knows won't work now. Tsk.

"Don't call her that! You know nothing! This guy! This guy is behind of all of this! You know that this guy is a total jerk!" She said and push me.

"Jerk? Isn't it you? The real jerk who cheated on her?" I said and flash a smirk on my lips which triggered her.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THIS IS ALL HAPPENING! YOU ALSO IMPLICATE MY FRIEND TO YOUR PLANS! SHE SHOULDN'T BE HERE! SHE SHOULDN'T BE INVOLVED AT THIS MESS!" She shouted at me.

Oh so does Lisa told her everything already. This bitch!

"SHUT UP TZUYU! DON'T YOU EVER SHOW UP YOUR FACE TO ME EVER AGAIN! I HATE YOU!" Sana said and drag ne away from her.

I took a last glance at Tzuyu and smirk at her.

LISA'S POV

Mark ordered me to meet with Tzuyu and I accept that. I grab this opportunityto talk to Tzuyu everything. I didn't meet Tzuyu because that's what Mark wants. I did this cause this is what I want. My unnies are right I have to tell Tzuyu everything, at least she know that I didn't mean to ruin their relationship.

I did what I want and she believe at me. It makes me feel at ease atleast she believe at me cause it's really the truth.

I got suprise when Sana appeared infront of us. Wrong timing I hug Tzuyu. This is another problem. Mark got confuse at what Tzuyu's saying but I ignore his questionable stare's. When the two got out the cafe. I stand beside Tzuyu.

"Tzu, I'm sorry,I make it worst" I said and look down.

"Don't worry. This will end. I know this will end. This is just a trial that God gave. I need to be strong for this." I clearly saw her tears starts to fall down.

"I hope this will end soon so that no one will be hurt."

"Thank you for telling the truth" she said and look at me with a smile. Actually this mess, Tzuyu didn't deserve this. She deserve to live happy with Sana. If I could just ignored Mark that day this wouldn't be happened.