T H I R T Y

BRIES P.O.V | FRIDAY

"Ooh Brie you look so cute" My sister smiled brightly at me

"Really?"

"Of course, look at those abs !!" Nikki complimented

Tonight Nikki is going out with Dean so she's dropping me off at the school. I'm meeting up with Paige and the girls to watch the game.

"You don't think it's showing too much?" I turn to look in the mirror at my outfit

I decided to go with a crop top since I forgot to wash clothes yesterday. Conditioning has been killing me so I've been going to straight sleep once I get home.

"No no no it's perfect! This is good you're becoming more comfortable with yourself"

"I mean yeah but"

"No but's, you look great. I'm sure you're not the only girl who's gonna be showing skin. Now let's go."

We made our way downstairs to see our mom in a gorgeous dress.

"Where are you headed off to mom?" I questioned

"Oh you know, out" she smiled

I raised an eyebrow at my sister before turning back to mother.

"You look beautiful mom" Nikki hugged her from behind

"Thank you sweetheart" she turned around and kissed Nikki's head then walked up to me

"Please be careful" I tell her

"I will" she smiled "that goes for the you two also" she hugged me tight

"Have fun" me and my sister say before walking out the door

GAME TIME

"RANDY ORTON WITH ANOTHER AMAZING TOUCHDOWN AND ANOTHER POINT FOR THE TEAM!!!"

The crowd was going crazy. I'm not much of a football fan but this game was insane!! These boys give it their all when it comes to this and I love it!! Randy was doing great, everything was doing great!!

•••

"BOOM!!! ROMAN REIGNS WITH ANOTHER POWERFUL TAKE DOWN!!"

"GOODNIGHT NUMBER 7!!"

"TODAY IS NOT HIS LUCKY DAY"

Roman stood up and did this type of war cry making the crowd go nuts.

AFTER THE GAME

"You guys did so good!" Naomi jumped on top her boyfriend and hugged him tight

The boys picked up the win and everyone was so proud. I congratulated and hugged all the boys. We were in the parking lot at the moment. We decided to wait until most people left then leave. It's already super late and this parking lot is almost empty.

"Brie!" Someone called

I turned around and saw Randy with a big smile on his face. I started walking up to him and he jogged up to me. Before I could say something he picked me up. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist. He spun me around hugging me tight making me burst into fits of giggles.

He put down and held my face in his hands.

"You actually came" he smiled down at me

"Of course" I smile up at him "I never break promises"

I gave him a tight hug before looking up at him again. Our arms wrapped around each other's. He looked down at me with a small smile. He began to slowly lean down. Without realizing it I started leaning up towards him.

And that's when it happened. I just kissed Randy Orton.

"GET A ROOM" I heard Paige yell making us pull away

"I'm sorry" he whispered looking down in embarrassment

"It's fine" I smile at him caressing his cheek

He looked back up and kissed my head.

"Come on. We're gonna celebrate at the Usos " he grabbed my hand leading us towards the crowd

Holy chalupas he just , dang.

ROMANS P.O.V

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

My grip on my bag became tighter at the sight of Brie and Randy swapping fucking spit !! I could just imagine how white my knuckles were turning. All I wanted to do is drag him off and fucking body slam him!! Luckily I managed to control myself.

I need to get out of here and punch something. I told her I didn't want her with him.

I turned the other way and jogged to my car trying to go unoticed. I feel like crying and punching a wall at the same time.

HOME BOUND

"Roman? I thought you were going with your cousins?"

"Uh I said never mind. You've been working a lot and I never get to spend time with you" I shrug

My mother smiled at me before pulling me in for a bear hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't come but I just wanna say you did great like always" she chuckled

I squeezed her just as tight holding back the tears that I didn't know were forming.

"It's fine ma" I chuckle holding her close with my eyes closed

"I'm so proud of you" she held my face in her hands and kissed my head

After talking with my mom we said our goodnights and I headed for the shower. I later climbed out my window and onto the roof. I looked up at the stars for a second before closing my eyes and letting the tears roll.

What are you doing to me Brianna?

***

Finished 7/5/18 - Short ass chapter with a shitty ending. Please enjoy this throwback picture of this beautiful human being. I apologize for the wait.

I'm sorry for not updating

I'm sorry for not updating. I'm currently editing/rewriting these next few chapters. I'm not updating much bc I'm just trying to give good content. Like I just want the build up to be good and make you readers happy with where this is going yenno? Anyways I love you guys thank you for everything!!
😤❤️