E I G H T

I paced back and forth. I always start pacing whenever I'm frustrated. I usually don't get so worked up like this to the point where I wanna knock someone out. He just literally irritates the crap outta me.

I gripped the sink and closed my eyes. I took deep breaths in and out.

"Just breath Brie. He's not worth it. He's not worth it." I whispered to myself

I was alone for about five seconds before the bathroom door swung open. I jumped looking up in the mirror.

"You think you can just get away with that"

"Roman what are - why are you? This is the girls bathroom you know!" I whisper yelled

Thank god no one else was in here.

He chuckled and uncrossed his arms. He walked up to me and placed both of his hands on the side of me on the sink. His eyes roamed my body. I could've sworn I seen him lick his lips. My breathing increased, he was so close to me.

"You're annoying you know that" he smiled

"And you're an asshole" I say with no hesitation

He shakes his head "Big mistake babygirl" he chuckled deeply

What he did next took me by surprise. He placed his hands on the side of my hips and lifted me up with easy onto the sink.

"Listen sweetheart, then next time you ever talk to me like that I'll make your life a living hell"  He smirked rubbing the side of my thighs up and down

He gave me goose bumps. God why did I wear shorts today. I couldn't form any words. I hated myself for enjoying his touch.

"What? Are you nervous?" He smirked

I shook my head no but I was clearly about to loose it.

"Good" he smirked as he started to lean in

"Roman what are you-"

Before I could finish he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I was shocked but his lips were so soft. I couldn't help myself, I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. I felt him smile into the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

After a few minutes We pulled away so we could catch our breaths. He leaned his forehead against mines looking into my eyes. I pulled my arms away slowly. I looked down at my lap blushing like crazy.

He tilted my chin back up attaching our lips again. There was so much passion. His lips just felt so good. He pulled away and held my face in his hands. He pecked my lips a few times and kissed down my neck making me giggle.

"I'll see you in class babygirl" he smiled before pecking my lips one last time and leaving

When he walked out I put my head in my hands. I shook my head and smiled. Well that was um interesting.

•••

I walked out of the bathroom and back to class. I saw the time and I had been in the bathroom for almost twenty minuets, holy crap. I placed the pass back on the board thankfully Mr.Danielson was not paying attention to the class.

I saw Roman who was talking to this guy next to him, Ron. He's cool and really funny. I couldn't help but smile when I saw Roman laughing at something he said.

I made my way towards the computer cart. I grabbed a computer and slowly made my way back to my seat. I quietly sat down and began my research.

I zoned out after reading the second sentence of an article. I just couldn't focus and that's a first. Roman was still busy goofing around with Ron. He didn't even notice me.