I Am Become Death

"Rosalie?" I call out into the dark, mysterious hallway.

Nothing was heard, only the sad empty echo that penetrated off of the wall.

All of a sudden the lights flickered off and I was left in complete darkness.

"Anyone!?" I panic clinging to the nearest wall. Then one spotlight turns on towards the end of the hallway, exposing the shape of someone lying on the ground.

I creepily tiptoe over to it. As I approached it, blood started seeping from the body and the hair turned a bright red.

"NOO ROSALIE!" I scream, falling down into the pool of blood.

**

"No!" I yell shooting up from my bed. The silence from camp made my panting seem even heavier and louder.

I gather myself together and shakily stand up, feeling hotter than before. I look to Octavia's bed but she's not there. I feel scared and lonely as I quickly exit the tent, getting some fresh air.

I step out and realize I'm not wearing any shoes. My bare feet against the ground felt sort of soothing so I decide to just stick it out and find Octavia.

"O!?" I whisper yell.

"Maddie, is that you?" A hear a faint voice whisper from outside of the gate. I squint in hopes to see something but it's way too dark.

"Yeah." I whisper back, arriving at the gate.

"Over here." She says just as I see her with the light from the torches set up outside of camp.

"What are you-" I was gonna ask until I saw my least favorite person. Murphy. "What is he doing here?" I ask through gritted teeth. He was covered in blood and didn't look well at all.

"He needs our help, can you help me bring him into the camp?" She pleads with me.

"We can't bring him into the camp.. he's banished and plus I don't trust this situation or him at all." I say looking at him in disgust.

"Maddie please, I don't either but I don't want to just leave him out here. Just help me bring him in and don't worry about the banishment, I'll take full responsibility if my brother explodes with anger."

I stare at Murphy's beat up face and a tiny bit of sympathy comes over me but a lot of anger comes with it.

"He chased Charlotte down until she jumped off of a cliff!" I argue wiping the sweat off of my forehead with my hands. "Why should we help him?"

"Because it's the right thing to do." She says giving me an obvious look.

I see the desperation in her eyes and finally give in.

"Fine." I reluctantly answer and I walk over to him and grab his arm, pulling him up aggressively while Octavia grabs the other.

"Thank you." Murphy whispers in a painful way.

"I'm not doing it for you." I tell him, looking over to Octavia.

"Cooper already went to tell the others. They'll know what to do." Octavia tells Murphy.

We bring him into camp and set him down in the dropship while we wait for everyone to pile in.

"Where is he!?" Bellamy yells entering the dropship carrying a gun alongside Clarke. As soon as he sees Murphy, total outrage sears through him that I could actually picture smoke fuming out of his ears.