siete.

~

2 weeks later

endia woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom, letting out all of her dinner from the night before "what the fuck" endia spoke as she sat on the side of the toilet.

so far, it's been two weeks since, nick and endia had sex...they reached 1 million subscribers on their youtube channel and endia hasn't had her period in almost a month.

"shit.." endia cursed as she got up, flushed the toilet then brushed her teeth and washed her face. endia walked into her and nicks shared room- careful not to wake nick up, grabbed her phone, and went downstairs.

immediately opening the group chat endia texted the girls.

**WHYDON'TWESTANS**

DIA:

y'all I need someone
to pick me up right
now...

CHANTIE:

what happened?

CRYS:

do I have to fuck
nicholas mara
up?

THATHOZO:

what did nick do?

DIA:

stop asking questions
and pick my ass up

THATHOZO:

ard mami
I gotchu

DIA:

please don't
call me that..

CHANTIE:

but, that's your
favorite nickname
babes...

DIA:

at the moment
it isn't

CHAR:

what I miss??

CRYS:

bitch...lmao

CHANTIE:

anywhore
we're otw

endia quickly put on her shoes and walked out of the house since the girls were already outside. they got there so quickly because the headass of the boys' friend group wanted everyone to live in the same neighborhood.

as soon as endia entered chantie's truck she was bombarded with questions "what did nick do?" "do we need to fight?" "was the dick bad?" everyone stopped asking questions after zoelle spoke up everyone gave her the look "girl...dick to bomb" endia spoke up causing the rest of the the girls to laugh.

"so what's the problem then?" crystal yawned as she turned to look back at endia in the backseat.

"I need to get a pregnancy test.." endia trailed off as her friends gasped also causing chantelle to make a sharp right turn sending the girls into the car doors and each other.

"why do you need a baby stick?" chantelle asked looking at endia from the mirror "my periods late, I threw up this morning, nick and I had sex...good sex, and oh what else? I don't know if we used protection!" endia rambled as chantelle pulled up to cvs.