He grins. "It's a fanfiction, eh?"

You feel yourself starting to get antsy, your legs ready to take you far far away, very very quickly.

He continues. "Yeah, I used to write fanfiction. I never told anybody, but..I can understand why you wouldn't want me to see it. So I won't read it if you don't want me to."

He sounds so calm about it. How can he be? He must know it's about him. You see the look on his face is one of understanding...but it also looks like he's trying to hid his disappointment. It nearly breaks your heart.

"No, no. It's okay." You decidedly hold the story out to him. "You can read it."

"Are you sure?" He hesitantly reaches out to take it, watching you closely in case you change your mind. "It's not a big deal if you don't want me to."

"I'm sure." You nod, setting it into his hands. "It's just a fiction story by a silly kid anyways. I don't mind if you read it."

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." He smiles as he sets it with his things on the chair beside him after looking it over a little. "Hopefully I can see you later and we can get a picture or something. Unless you want to take one now."

You smile and nod, taking out your phone. "Sure! Just in case we don't see each other later."

After the picture, he finishes his signing of the poster, adds a t-shirt to it and hands them to you with a smile.

~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~

You finally find Mel after a long search, really to full out murder her.

"Melany!!"

She grins. "Hey, you! So how'd it go?"

You smack her arm. Hard. "I just embarrassed the life out of myself! Now he's going to read it and he's going to know what I think of him! And he definitely will not forget. He won't, Mel!!"

"Oh my god, you are such a drama queen!" She rolls her eyes. "Just chill! It's not like you're ever going to see him again anyways, so what does it matter?"

You take a deep breath, trying to calm your panicking heart. "Okay...okay, we should just...continue on. Who's next on the list?"

"Mini Ladd." She smiles and sighs dreamily.

"Mel? Stop. He has a girlfriend, too. And a very pretty one, at that." You give her a look as the both of you start walking to Craig's booth.

~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~

Back at Terrorizer's table, Brian takes a short break to have lunch and stretch his legs a bit. While grabbing his lunch, he catches sight of the stapled papers one of the fans had given him. What had her name been? ______? Something like that. She had been so embarrassed about the whole thing, but it was kind of adorable.

He picks up the story, deciding to read it while he eats. He wasn't lying about what he'd told her: he did used to write fanfic. He knows the kind of things people write about. So even though she seemed so innocent, her embarrassment gave it away that she's very much the opposite.

Throughout the story, he continually notices not only the attention to storyline and detail, but also how well she captured his personality. She really is a very talented writer.

As he reaches the end, he notices some lonely printing on the back page. Reading it, he finds it's a message to him from someone named Mel:

"Hello, Mr. Terrorizer.

My friend _____ wrote this story and I know that she needs to give it to someone who'll appreciate it. If you did like it, then please find her and tell her what you thought of it. If you need help finding her, her number is: ___-___-____.

Thanks a Million!
Mel"

A/N

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this oneshot! I'm gonna leave it at this point in the story, unless you want a continuation. I do have ideas for a second part that I could expand on, but please let me know if that's something y'all would enjoy.

Thanks!
Sara M.