Epilogue

"Crap crap crap!" The changing room wasn't quiet, but the art friends could all hear their friend's quiet cursing and his internal screaming. 

   "Hey Kirishima," smiled Ashido. "What are you stressing for?" she laughed, Kaminari joining her.

   "Yeah! You look freaking awesome!" he grinned. "Is it the hair?"

   "Yes!" exclaimed Kirishima, looking at his hair in the mirror. "Mom said I shouldn't have it up, but I don't want it down," he sighed, frowning. "She also said I should have gotten the dye out," he added, sheepishly.

   "Your mom is chill!" said Ashido, ruffling her friend's hair. "Wear your hair up! Isn't this how you had first met Bakubaka?" she asked.

   "I didn't meet him at a wedding-"

   "I mean the hair."

   Kirishima shrugged, nodding. "Yeah... I also met him with red hair, not black," he said. 

   "We made sure no root were seen," grinned Sero, from the side, where he leaned on the wall. "Wear it up!" he grinned.

   Kirishima smiled, and took the gel from Ashido's hand, hesitantly. "I'll try my best," he said, as he began by making two horns, what he believed was the most important part. In fifteen minutes, he had done. His face lit up at the sight of his hair up, and he turned back to his friends to grin at them.

   "I think today might not be so tense," he smiled.

   "Obviously," laughed Ashido. "It's your wedding!!" she laughed. "Now give us the brightest smile you have!" she said, but Kirishima shook his head.

   "Sorry, I'm saving that for Katsuki," he smiled.

   The friends awed, and then bid their short goodbye to their friends, as they were called.

   'The ceremony is starting soon,' thought Kirishima, feeling his heart beat fast against his rib cage. 'I wonder if Katsu is nervous too...'

   Well, in the other changing room...

   "Fuck off!" snarled the explosive boy, shooing away the boy with glasses, who was holding a red tie. "I am not fucking wearing that," he growled.

   "Bakugou, we must finish now," frowned Iida. "The ceremony is going to start soon-"

   "I am not fucking wearing it!" he growled, backing up from the boy.

   "Bakugou-"

   "What is happening?" asked Uraraka, after tying Midoriya's tie properly. He was lucky to even be a groomsman. Bakugou didn't have a choice, his mother had already send an invitation.

   "Bakugou is refusing to wear his tie... again," sighed Iida, showing her the tie. "I'm not saying it should be tied tightly, but he should be at least wearing it.

   "Oh?" asked the girl, taking the tie in her hand as she approached her co-worker, dangerously. "Now, if you get away, I will tell your mom," she threatened, showing him Midoriya's phone, her finger ready to press call, that would alert Mitsuki. "We wouldn't want something bad to happen to you during today," she smiled.

   "Fuck off..." muttered Bakugou, as Uraraka began to tie the tie around his neck. "I don't want to wear it, so why should I?" he asked.

   "Because you bought it. Actually, I bought it, so you better f-ing wear it," she said, leaving the tie loose. 

   'Shit... she just swore,' thought Bakugou, feeling sweat go down his forehead. 

   A knock was heard behind the door, and then a voice. "Hello? Are the groomsmen and bridesmaids ready?"