“You girls don’t need makeup you are pretty without it” I say looking at everyone in the room they all break out in a big smile.

“Naw thankyou Gracie babe” Jane says I smile and walk into the lounge room where my book is I’m currently reading to Kill a Mocking Bird again

I just put my dress on and I look in the mirror at myself I only find flaws in my appearance I’m to cubby my face is ugly it’s such a pretty dress I ruin it though by wearing it. I sigh again before I walk out. The other girls except Mum are ready their dresses are a pale purple dress that flows to the floor with a white ribbon around the middle and they are strapless mine is the same but I don’t look as pretty as they do. I hate wearing dresses I still feel to exposed and there is going to be lots of people I don’t know

“Aww look at you beautiful you look so stunning, come and get some pictures with us why we wait for your mum” Perrie says I just nod and skip over with a “smile” on my face. I go and stand next to her she takes a picture of me before she picks me up and places me on her hip and we all take photos.

“Everything ok Gracie” Perrie Whispers no I’m not ok but they don’t need to know that because I’m just been stupid.

“I’m all good Aunty just a little tired” I lie to her she doesn’t really look convinced but just goes with it. All the sudden she starts tickling me causing me to break out in giggles. I look and see Mum standing by the bed room door my mouth drops she looks really really beautiful. Her dress is an off white the top is tight then flows out a little at the bottom but not to much the top has a beaded design. “Mummy you look really really pretty. Gran is standing next to her looking at her daughter with so much pride

“Thankyou baby girl you look more pretty though” she says I go over and hug her

“Thankyou for wearing a dress baby I know you don’t feel comfy” She says and kisses me on the cheek she looks so proud of me all I have to do is stay by the people I know I will be safe.

There is a knock at the door and James pops his head in.

“Wow you girls all look wonderful, The limo is down stairs there are some fans unfortunately so El we have assigned 1 guard to each of the girls two for yourself and I will take Miss Grace.” James says coming in Mum nods in agreement Mum grabs my hand and we start walking out the door where there are the other body guards are waiting. Once we get to the lobby I can hear the screams. I look at Mum who rolls her eyes.

“Ok new plan we moved the limo around back the fans are getting to crazy we don’t think it is safe” James says Mum nods those words and the screaming are annoying me I don’t want to ruin Mums dress by getting her to pick me up.

“Calm down shorty we won’t let them hurt you, you’re safe.” James says standing next to me with a hand on my back.

We get to the place where the wedding is held it is a private beach we have blocked of a 2 mile radius so no one without and invite can come in.

“Ok so Gracie you walk down First with Uncle Liam, Then Vic you walk down with Niall, then Jane you walk down with Harry and Pez you walk down with Zayn then El your father will walk you down to Louis. Gran says just telling us of the order once more. I nod I look out the window and see my uncles standing next to the limo waiting for us they look good in their suits with light purple ties. Gran hands me a bouquet of flowers they are purple and white. The door opens reveling Uncle Liam.

“Me lady I shall escort you to the ball” He says holding a hand for me I take it and step out.

“Holy shit you look so beautiful Kitten” Harry says and Zayn slaps him over the back of the head for swearing.