Ralph X reader (Sad ending)

I have been living with Ralph for a couple weeks now though I'm often kept by his side I've decided that I can not stand amongst him anymore he's sweet but he's angrier without further ado I'm leaving when he's in search for a succulent like he calls his possums, though I must move on yet Ralph doesn't see change needed he wants a family though his aggression scares me towards the light of day especially when Kara was here with little Alice he yelled loudly startling poor Alice a child whom could cause no damage. Today is the day of my freedom from the poor Android who suffered damaged from pathetic humans. How sincere apologies for my Ralph but we're not going to be a family never not in destiny. Packing my bag full of what little clothes I own or stolen from the streets. Placing my sincere dwelling note on the floor near firing coals. Ralph will never forget me but he must remember me. Crawling out a window jumping onto the trash lid scraping my knee on metal pipes. Scattering my feet to walk when a harsh pull grabs my attention "Ralph" "Ralph like y/n Ralph wants a family with you how dare you be selfish Ralph can't trust human they lie just like you Ralph hates you Ralph hates you" he began to mumble the same phrases again and again his led flashing red in deep sunset shaking this head "Let me go" "No" in the matter of seconds he swept his knife across my jugular  blood poured onto the stone covers grass "Ralph" tears streamed down my face as he held the knife to my heart applying force by a gentle action now I lay dead on earth green grass. Ralph finally calmed down "No, no,no,no Ralph's sorry he didn't mean it he gets stupid when he's angry" picking her body up carrying her to the upstairs bathroom placing her in the bathtub. Leaving Ralph left to stare at y/n body blood streaming down her face and grieve alone by his fears.