Intro Please

~
the water dripped slowly with the slightest bit of silence before the next one hit the bucket. i wouldn't scream, yell or talk- i couldn't. the masive door creaked slowly and the only noise i could manage was a wimper as he came closer. i thrashed around in the ropes until i just fell into nothingness.
~
i hit the floor of my bedroom with a loud thump and yelled out in pain. stupid dreams. they didn't even happen to me, but to my little brother. he was only a year younger and past the incident but i wasn't.

"again Eliott? Quit doing that or you'll give someone a heartattack!" Jack, my only little brother, sighed as he walked in on me.

"don't tell me what to do Dickhead." i grumbled, pushing myself from the ground feebly. my bed was pretty high mind you.

"you fell off the bed asswipe" he retorted.

"piss off douchebag!" i yelled, shoving him out and slamming my door.

"come help dad when you've jacked off" he laughed, walking off. i groaned and rubbed my face as if i hadn't woken up enough already. i shrugged my shorts off and pulled my cut off jeans on. i left my shirt off and brushed my deep brown hair a little. it didn't really suit me so i was going to cut it.

i glanced at my hansome self one last time before racing downstairs. mum was cooking in the kitchen, holding a mobile phone with her shoulder to her ear, talking rapidly. i grabbed a peice of toast off her and strolled out the back door, shoving the toast into my mouth hurriedly. Jack snorted at me as he stood next to Fafro and Julian, my two older brothers in that order, before looking back to my father handing out chores.

"im going out on a limb here and say you two aren't working together?" dad sighed, glancing between Jack and i. i shook my head and Jack shot him a disgusted look. "ill take that as a 'no' then" he muttered and looked down at his ipad again. "well, Julian, you can go get the harvester set up- and please don't fool around on it, it's dangerous and you'll be paying for a new one" dad threatened my eldest brother. he nodded and strolled off, taking a peace of grass to shove in the side of his mouth.

he talked less than Jack who had the 'tiny tongue'. it was bitten in the incident but it had grown back by now, much to my dissapointment.

"Fafro, you and Jack can help out Damian in the sheering shed, we have a busy day," dad instructed, "and i don't want you flirting and touching that girl, you hear me?" he growled at Fafro. he rolled his eyes and nodded. "Eliott, i need to talk to you so you two can leave." dad sighed, shooing the others.

shit, did he see me with Lex? was he watching him touch me, me him?! i started freaking out in my head but on the outside i just groaned and followed him to the driveway.

"look, ive been hearing some really bad language from you lately, especially when Lex is around," he started up. he hated swearing at any level. "and i don't care what you boys are doing behind closed doors, porn is, well... understandable, but just try to keep it quiet."

my mouth hit the gravel as my eyes grew wide in shock.

"im not watching porn! oh my god, don't say that dad!" i groaned at him. "Lex and i just fool around alot, it's nothing to worry about." i turned and walked up to my room hurriedly. porn. that was his excuse? but that still means he hears us.

i went to walk past the kitchen when i spotted Lex sitting on the counter, chewing some gum. i smiled and ran over to him, giving him a bear hug.

"Eliott, Seb's throwing this-" i cut him off with a deep kiss. he had gone on a two week holiday to some remote island with his family, so i was glad he was finally back. he returned it and squeezed my ass gently. i broke away and rolled my eyes.

"hello to you too cowboy" i slung, hitting his acubra down over his face. a smile lit up his face and he chuckled.

"sorry, it's just, i was really excited. Seb's bonfires rule! You have to come with me tonight" he told me, wrapping me in a hug.

"sorry to interupt boys, but i have things to do in here" i whipped around to see mum walking in, glaring at Lex. "what are you doing here Lex?" she asked sourly. she didn't like him that much even as my friend. she didn't know about our relationship, the only people who did was all my brothers, but that was an accident of course.

"i was telling Eliott something. can he come out with me tonight? we have stuff to do" he asked, taking his hands back. i watching him and my mother exchange looks before she sighed and nodded reluctantly.

i grinned at him before we went out into the paddock.

"your mum hates me Eli, we are getting out of here soon baby!" he exclaimed, looking up at the clouds.

"i can't just leave Lex, they kind of need me here." i reminded him.

"Eli, you have three brothers, they don't need you that much" he sighed, turning back to me and holding my hands to pull me close. i turned my head away shyly as he leaned in. "don't you want to feel free baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"Eliott, where's my water?" Jullian called, swiping his head from sweat. "i swear you two are going to get caught one day" he added, taking my bottle from my bag. he stopped infront of us and sighed. "i'd do that somewhere dad can't see you" he suggested, nodding to the shed. i rolled my eyes and led Lex over to the shed and opened it. nobody came in this one anymore, we built a bigger one further up the paddock.

Lex stepped in and dragged me along with him, shutting the door. he leaned down and kissed me roughly, slipping his tongue down my throat expertly. he pulled our bodies closer and palmed my backside harshly.

"Lex, we can't do this now, i have to do work" i mubled as he started on my neck and running his hands up and down my body.

"just a quickie baby" he whispered sujestively. i sighed and took my shirt off.

"whatever" i chuckled, rolling my eyes. he twisted my nipples harshly as he bit my neck and nibbled softly. i let out a small moan and Lex did too.

"i love hearing you do that!" he exclaimed, picking me up and grinding against me on the wall. i scraped my fingers along his back and moaned, hardening up, almost as much as he was. "i want to fuck you so badly Eliott!" he moaned, thrusting extra hard. i started panting, hot and flustered already. he couldn't fuck me though, i was still virgin up the ass. he wanted to take it but id always insist.

i looked up guiltily, realising he needed a release. but i wasn't going to give him one any time soon. he sighed and pulled my pants down and ducking to suck my tiny thing. i hate to admit, but i was pretty small. the first time, i thought Lex would pity me. but he told me everyone is different and i was beautiful.

W/N (writers note:D)
New Story
I didn't plan... like most of mine but just a warning this could go places I wouldn't see coming.
i might ditch this too...
enjoy my Story and read on!