Chapter Eleven

Bayley's POV

Why is Sasha all over Seth and talking to him and not me?

I know it's my fault she isn't talking to me but I just don't know what to do about the situation!

I remember last night, that's why I haven't talked to her, does she remember to?

This is the reason I'm all over Finn, Sasha is with Seth and I don't like it. He just wants to sleep with her and he already has cause Sasha keeps letting him which makes me mad!

I don't want to be kissing Finn, I want Sasha and I can't believe I barely realized this, I have feelings for my best friend.

"Babe you okay?" Finn asks and I nod and smile. I see Sasha making out with Seth again and I frown. Why can't that be me? Why can't we at least be talking?

Oh I know why! Because it's going to be way to awkward if we both remembered the kisses, that where amazing may I add.

"You want to go in the water?" Finn asks nodding towards the ocean.

"Sure" I say and peck his lips. I've been all over him to distract myself from Sasha but trust me when I say it isn't working. We walk out to the shore and I get scared and paranoid.

"What if a shark eats us?" I ask nervously making Finn laugh and peck my cheek.

"They won't" He says and intertwines our hands. They don't fit together as good as mine and Sasha's.

"What if the current takes us out?" I ask nervously again making Finn chuckle.

"It won't babe now stop worrying" He assures me and pecks my lips. We walk out into the water until it's to our shoulders.

"See your fine" Finn says making me nod while he wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulls me closer and kisses me, he tries to deepen the kiss and make it heated but I pull away. Sasha kisses better, just saying.

"Finn" I say in a warning tone when I feel his hands move down from my waist.

"Please babe" He whines and gives my neck a peck.

"I don't want to, and we already did" I tell him and he frowns.

"Last time we had sex was a month ago!" He complains and I sigh. From where we are at we aren't that far from shore and I could see everyone, even the sight of Sasha and Seth still making out. It's not like she likes me back and I don't want to keep hurting myself by watching them.

"Fine" I agree making him smile and pick me up in the water.

"How about we make it extra special and do it here and right now?" He says making me raise an eyebrow.

"At the beach?" I ask and he kisses me.

"I was thinking more of right here, in the water." He says and I shake my head.

"No sharks are gonna come!" I say in a scared tone and he laughs.

"Well there is a bathroom" He says and I nod.

"Alright let's go" I tell him and we head into the beach's bathroom.

Long story short, we get busy.

Sasha's POV

I see Bayley walk past with a giddy Finn holding her hand. They walk into the bathroom together and I scoff. Why can't we just talk?

"That's a good question" Seth says and my mouth drops which makes him laugh.

"Y-you heard that?" I say earning a nod from him.