Almost immediately, a waiter with a smile that looked like it was etched permanently on his face approached him in exaggerated eagerness. Reece vaguely recognized him, but he didn't really bother to remember. The waiter, however, definitely did because the smile was gone in a second and was replaced with a grimace.

"There are barely any customers now, but you better hurry, rush hour is going to start soon enough." The waiter said before pointing to a table at the far left corner of the room. "Halley's been waiting."

Reece nodded and walked to the table. Business was always slow in the afternoons; the middle aged sugar addicts don't get off work yet. The cafe was empty except for a few boys that probably just got back from middle school. The teen watched with amusement as the one of the boys accidentally spilled the small bowl with honey inside it, and the sticky liquid spread out all over the table.

"Oh my god! What are they doing!?" a thin voice hissed beside Reece. He smirked as he saw Halley looking horrified at the messy scene, her face almost as red as her hair. "Hey!" she shouted, making all the kids' heads turn. "If you're too stupid to handle that, come with your parents instead of your goons, you moron!"

Needless to say, the boys didn't look like they wanted to come back anytime soon.

"Come on, let's finish this fast," Reece complained, taking a seat at the table.

Halley glared at the kids for a bit more before finally sitting across him. "So, what have you got?"

"So, Mikayla Evans," the boy started, leaning back against the chair's wooden frame and silently cringing as it creaked. "She's one of the popular ones. You know, cheerleader type. Flirts with anything that has legs.

"And?" she asked, her eyebrows rise in anticipation.

"She's having a party tonight."

Halley nodded, brushing her wild curls aside with one swipe of her hand. "So are you invited?"

"Yeah." Reece scrunched his face. "She wants to get in my pants."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah. It was like dealing with a cat in heat." He shuddered at the memory of the girl invading his personal space earlier during lunch.

"Great!" she smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "This will be easier."

His heart sunk as he waited for Halley's ideas. She always came up with wild plans that usually work but always had some sort of consequences.

To him anyways.

"So I've thought of two ways you could approach this." Halley put her elbows on the table. "Number 1, you try to get her to sign something. A document maybe."

"I'm not a mailman, idiot. I'll be at a party."

"I don't mean an actual document," she said, rolling her eyes. "Just some cheesy thing like, a hook-up contract or promise letter."

"Ugh!" Reece wanted to vomit at the thought.

"I knew you didn't want that. Which brings me to my second idea-"

"Which is?"

"Don't interrupt me, asshat." Halley hissed. "The second option, you steal some stuff from her. According to my source, the popular kids at Waterford have some sort of autographs on Polaroid pictures they have of themselves."